𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

❝ 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇
𝑬𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next morning Fred was waiting for Lilith in front of the forest of the Arambella Manor. Yesterday, while they have settled that sort of weird truce in which both would help each other and try to make their lives easier, Lilith had asked him if she could join him in his daily exercise routine, and he, who loved a bit of competition, immediately agreed.

He had to let her borrow some of his sweatpants because of how cold it was outside and had let her inside to change her clothes while Fred took the chance to get outside and start to get used to the cold wind.

The door opened and Lilith appeared, walking towards him. She was wearing his other pair of grey sweatpants that were baggy enough to give free movement, her own long-sleeved black pullover, and Fred found himself surprised at how much he had liked seeing her in his clothes.

"Ready?" he asked her, once she stood up in front of him.

She nodded, blowing into her hands to warm them up a little bit.

"What are we gonna do?"

"Now run, then maybe improvise," he said, stretching a little bit. Lilith immediately imitated him - it had been a long while since she had exercised for the last time, during her last Quidditch match. Merlin, how much she missed it...

"That's your routine?" she asked, ironic.

"Have you forgotten who you are talking to, Arambella?" he smiled, with an obvious, sarcastic tone.

Lilith rolled her eyes.

"Alright, so we will run to the little clearing where we were yesterday," Fred said, looking at her as she finished stretching. "Shall we make a race?"

And before Lilith could even react, Fred had started running in between the woods with the sound of her voice behind him, complaining;

"You cheater! That's not fair!" she attempted to say serious, as she started running as well, with a little smile on her face and close enough to Fred.

Fred was fast and had been training for more time than Lilith, but she was still incredibly skilful and managed to skip every obstacle with grace, besides, she was incredibly competitive.

By the time they both had the clearing on sight, Fred won her by five seconds because of the advantage he had gotten from starting running first and while both were trying to recover their breathing, Lilith sat on one of the rocks.

"Bloody hell!" she huffed, trying to catch air, "I think I'm gonna spit a lung."

Fred chuckled, putting his hands on his waist.