𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝  𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆.  ❞  — 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

TW: slight sexual content

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fred had no time to even think about getting outside and approaching the dog — Sirius, more like — because it immediately disappeared in between the bushes, leaving Fred speechless and confusing, wondering if he had been right thinking the animal was, in fact, the Black heir.

During the next days previous to Lilith's birthday, Fred tried to keep peace in the Arambella Manor. He was doing his best to make himself sort of invisible so he would not bother Lilith because he didn't want to mess up her big day — he wanted it to be perfect. And he had no logical explanation for why he wanted it to be perfect.

The great day arrived with a warm autumn morning. Fred woke up earlier than usual and started to prepare breakfast. He had agreed with Lilith's friend to make the reunion at the Arambella Manor, and yesterday, he had received a letter from Theo telling him that some of the Death Eater wanted to show up as well and celebrate their golden girl's birthday as well, including Lilith's family in a more formal reunion than what they had thought in the first time. It was weird for Fred, and in any other circumstance, he wouldn't have allowed any of them set a foot inside his home, but today, he was going to stay silent and accept it. There was nothing for him to do, he had no power in here. And he definitely didn't want to ruin Lilith's day by fighting some Death Eaters when he could simply shut up.

While he was preparing some food, he saw the elves outside cleaning the entrance to the Manor from some brown leaves that had started to fall from the trees. They had agreed to collab together today so everything could be perfect, and even though the elves knew Lilith was still a bit mad at Fred for the argument they had had, they were still up to help Fred to earn her forgiveness once and for all.

Fred was nervous, though. During these past days, he had also started working on some new items for the new store the old bat of Voldemort wanted for Fred and George, and while designing stuff for pranks and jokes, just as he used to do in the past for Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, he had created something for Lilith. A little surprise for her birthday that he only hoped she would accept along with another more innocent gift he had ready for her.

When Lilith woke up that morning, being a freshly twenty-one-year-old, the last thing she expected was seeing Fred Weasley in their kitchen with just-made black tea and blueberry stuffed pastries, Lilith's favourite dessert.

She blinked, astonished.

"What a surprise. Been busy this morning, huh, Weasley?" she smiled, wrapping her robe around her body and sitting in front of Fred at the small kitchen table as he served her a cup of tea while putting the plate with the pastries in front of her.

"Kind of. Wanted to give you a good welcome into the 21s," he smiled as well. "Liv told me these were your favourite sweets so I prepared them."

"You did them?! Home-made?" she asked, perplexed. Fred nodded and she blinked, even more surprised. "You're putting effort today, aren't you?"