𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒

❝𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Have a bit of fun while you can, Weasley," Lilith said, without caring enough to turn around at him. 

Fred didn't have time to talk back when she was already walking in her friends' direction.

He clicked his tongue and leaned back against the counter where the drinks were served. He was still trying to process what was going around and even if he wanted to keep Lilith as far away from him as possible, he would have liked for her to stay a bit longer at least to give him some explanations.

"I finally see you!" his twin's voice spoke next to him, making him take his eyes away from the girl he was precisely trying to avoid thinking about. George had his pupils dilated and some love bites in his neck, "This is absolutely crazy, mate!"

"What the fuck is this, George?" Fred asked, still confused.

"Liv said this is where they come to distract themselves from the outside. Apparently, You-Know-Who ordered Draco to instruct all the golden kids into the Death Eater values so his dad built this place but Malfoy separated his friends into a special classroom and enchanted it to transform it into this so instead of learning pureblood history or some sort of shit like the rest of bastards in the Academy, they get high, drunk and fuck with whoever they want."

"And what the fuck do they do if someone tries to check they are actually studying in here?" Fred kept asking, still trying to understand how this new world functioned.

"Liv says the entrance of the Academy has a special spell that tells them who has entered the place, it's impossible to apparate inside the Academy so they basically just get out of here, change as fast as they can and sit on the desks upstairs until the person leaves."

Fred huffed.

"Anyways, she says it only happened once and many parents complained about the lack of trust those who checked were putting into their children so everyone highly doubts it will happen ever again."

"So that's what you are doing now, mate? Getting high, drinking and having sex with the Death Eaters Jr?"

George glared at his twin and clicked his tongue.

"No, I'm not. I'm showing the love of my life how much I still love her and trying to cope with the fact that I have no authority over my life," George snapped, making Fred think. It always was like that, although everyone thought Fred and George were exactly equal, George was a bit more logical and cool-headed than Fred's impulsive and short-tempered self. It wasn't the first time George had to calm down Fred and make him reconsider his own thoughts, and he was certain it wouldn't be the last. "Do you think we have any other option? We have no power, mate, not now. And, I bet Lilith told you they were going to send us here anyway, so I don't know about you but I rather disconnect for a bit from all of this madness than end up hung in one of those buildings leaving Willow, Ginny, Liv and the rest of our family unprotected."

Fred couldn't argue back. George was right, there wasn't anything else that they could do that wouldn't end up with them dead and, counting with that hope that had always characterised every Weasley, they still thought they could mend all the harm Voldemort was doing. And they needed to be alive to do so.