𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒

❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔. ❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fred took his shot, trying to avoid Lilith's eyes as Liv was telling her truth in between laughs.

"Of course it's true that I want the Beliér girl, have you seen her?!" Olivia had said, giggling, "She's literally a goddess, I can't wait for her to come to our reunions."

"Good, good," Theo clapped, proud, "We love your gay moments, Liv. And, to be fair, the girl is gorgeous, good taste you have."

He centred his eyes on the rest, in his mind he had the perfect plan to make his soap opera even more interesting, but for now, he needed to keep playing so it wasn't that obvious.

"Lilith, truth or dare?" he said, resulting in the girl snorting.

"Dare," she quickly said.

"I dare you to make Draco blush," Theo said.

"Why me?!" Malfoy protested, with his blonde hair messy and the first buttons of his shirt open.

"Because I said so," Theo snapped, "Go on, Arambella."

"That's so easy! I only need to say a word," Lilith chuckled, giving Draco a mischievous and devilish smile. "Pegging."

Draco opened his eyes widely along with his mouth and a strong pink colour covered his pale cheeks, making everyone snicker.

"Lilith, you swore you would never tell anyone!" he protested.

"And I didn't, mate," she excused herself, "I don't even know what you are talking about," she pretended not to know even though she absolutely did. Draco, who was not as mean as he always acted, couldn't help but laugh as well, trying to calm down the fluster in his body.

The music was sounding loud as the rest of the people were dancing and getting high while Blaise was enjoying his time at the DJ's cabinet. The ambience smelt like alcohol, drugs and expensive perfume and it was slowly and slowly, getting hotter.

And while Willow was dared to have a "7 minutes in heaven" with George, Theo saw the perfect chance to warm up the things, he winked at Draco, who quickly understood the message - since Malfoy was as much of a puppeteer as Theo - and sat next to Lilith putting his arm over the girl's shoulders while Theo discreetly rested his arm in her naked legs.

"You look gorgeous today, love," Theo said, trying to hold back his laugh, keeping it in a little smile, as he could feel Fred's eyes throwing daggers at him and Draco.