𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍

❝𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆.❞ - 𝑯𝒐𝒛𝒊𝒆𝒓

TW: sexual content

━━━━━━━━━━━━

The night continued normally with them chatting and sharing a good moment.

Fred was with his mind a bit gone considering how his body was reacting to his wife, but that wasn't anything new The only question appearing in his mind was if he ever would react normally to her, if he ever would be able to keep his instincts and thoughts under control.

The two of them arrived back home slightly tipsy, laughing and whispering. Trying not to make too much sound as they hushed each other.

"You are gonna wake up the elves!" Fred whispered, grabbing her hands, kinda wrestling with her as he laughed while they went upstairs.

"Hang on- where are we?" she stopped herself for a moment, stumbling with the step.

"At home, you idiot!"

"Did I give you already the dick ring?" Lilith babbled, making Fred turn around at her with his eyes opened widely.

"I'M SORRY, THE - WHAT?!"

"Shh! The elves!"

Fred stared into her eyes, feeling a current of excitement. The drunken state in which both were lit a special light in her eyes and turned her lips even redder making her painfully attractive. Without giving her time to keep going upstairs, he bent down, grabbed her knees and pushed her to his shoulder going straight to her room faster than before.

He opened the room and placed her on her bed, gaining a mischievous look from her green eyes since not a single word had left her mouth.

"So, time for the Christmas presents, huh?" he said, already taking off his shirt under her longing stare. She smirked and looked under her bed for a bag while Fred cast an Accio to call the present for her from his room.

"Since it seems we gonna spend a good long time with your present for me, let me give you mine first," he said, offering her the bag.

Lilith, nervously and quite excited in an innocent way, opened the bag.

The first gift was a satin short dress of a soft pastel green colour that she immediately loved along with a set of baby blue lingerie that had little and discreet flowers of the same colour dispersed through the fabric, which, by the way, was almost completely see-through.

Lilith narrowed her eyes as she smirked at Fred, who was looking at the set with glowing eyes and a mischievous smile.

"Bet you loved picking this one, didn't you?"

"Had fun like a kid in a sweets shop," he admitted with a lower and deeper voice.

The third one was a gold necklace with a little circle hanging that had a constellation drawn. In the back part, there was an inscription; "Is é mo bhaile an áit a bhfuil tú." in beautiful calligraphy.

"Wow, this is gorgeous, Freddie. Thank you so much. Although I have to say I will probably have to buy a Gaeilge dictionary to know what it says," she smiled.

"Oh, you better do because I'm not telling you anytime soon and I already made Liv promise me she won't tell you either. The only thing I can say is that the constellation is the one from your zodiac sign; Scorpio. Willow said it was the main constellation visible in the sky the day you were born. I did my research as you can see."