𝐗𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

❝ 𝑻𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒚.❞

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"How's your dear husband treating you?" Theo asked, quote ironic while playing with the pen in his fingers as he was sitting at Lilith's office. She let out a little sigh as she leaned on the window's frame, observing the ginger out there doing his usual matutine running. 

She had done her best to ignore him during the whole morning after what she had done yesterday thinking about him in the darkness and loneliness of her room She felt incredibly ashamed - she had masturbated thinking about Fred fucking Weasley! And not only that but she had enjoyed as much as the best of her orgasms!

Lilith felt pathetic for desiring him. Fred was stupid, arrogant, assumed she was the worst evil to ever set a foot on this planet and had been her enemy and rival since she had arrived at Hogwarts. He had pulled the worst jokes on her and he had mocked her and messed with her about her mother so many times she couldn't even count them on. But he was also the most attractive man she had ever seen, he could be an arsehole but he hadn't hesitated once to defend her when he saw she was in real danger. He possessed everything to make a woman fall hopelessly in love with him and the worst thing was that he knew it.

"Good," Lilith said, going back to her friend's question. "I mean, it could be worse, you know?"

"Oh, yes," Theo became serious for a moment, "I've heard the rumours, some women are really being mistreated and the worst part is that there's nothing we can do about it because dear Voldy thinks it doesn't matter. I swear to Merlin it fucking boils my blood whenever I stand in front of him."

"Yeah, precisely for that I'm quite thankful he arranged me to Weasley," Lilith said, walking away from the window to sit in front of her friend. "He can't be a prick but that's too much even for him."

Theo smirked, looking at the girl in front of him.

"You know he desires you, right?" he pointed out of nowhere, making Lilith hold her breath for a second and blink at him completely perplexed.

"I beg your pardon?"

"I think he would prefer you begged him, but yes, mate, he desires you. He wants to fuck you, have sex...you know, put his dick in your va-"

Lilith chuckled, interrupting him.

"I know what you mean but no, mate. I don't think so, I highly doubt he even considers me attractive. He's such a pain in the arse I can't even imagine him thinking about me in any other way that isn't just to bother me," she said, spinning around in her chair.

Theo huffed.

"Please, Lilith, we all saw you two dancing at yesterday's Ball, who do you think you are talking to, love? A Gryffindor? You can't fool me, and neither can he."

Lilith snorted.

"Lilith, I saw how you two literally rubbed against each other as you danced-" Theo said, arching his eyebrows, "And I saw how he looked at you when you were dancing back at the Academy. That man is dying to fuck you."

Lilith scowled. She had caught him looking at her more than once but she had thought it was a product of his lack of sex and another feminine contact that wasn't hers, especially considering how sexually active Fred had always been. She had thought it was only a natural response and not something she should give too much importance to because of how Fred still treated her, but she wouldn't lie if she had said the thought of provoking something in him fed her ego and made her internal self purr in approval.