𝐋𝐕𝐈

𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐒?

a/n: this chapter is for all of you who like to learn more about the side characters of a story.  

______________

The Death Eater Academy wasn't the best place to hide, but at least was something, or so Liv thought. 

When Yaxley and Bellatrix intervened in the Lovegood manor demanding to take George with them Liv knew things were about to get rough. It had been a normal day, she had spent the night in Pauline's hotel room and had come back home to share breakfast with a smiley George. He was impatient and nervous, apparently, Willow had some important news to give him and he was doing his best to wait till midnight to see her.

However, their moment had been interrupted by the two Death Eaters and, in less than a blink of an eye, George was being arrested and Liv's mind was working as fast as possible to find a way to free him. 

Even though Bellatrix and Yaxley didn't explicitly tell her, Liv knew George was not the only one being arrested at this moment, and the fear of something happening to Luna or Lilith ran through her spine like a cube full of ice-cold water had fallen upon her.

She needed to do something. But she didn't know where to start, how to contact the Order for help or even where to hide in case she was being watched more closely than what she was aware of.

Luckily for her, Theo was a step ahead. As soon as Willow had been arrested at Áine manor, Theo had almost flown to Malfoy manor, he had intercepted Draco and both of them had gone straight to Liv's rescue. Before planning anything, they informed Liv of the full situation - Lilith and Fred had been imprisoned as well, both of them, the Weasleys who were still free were nowhere to be seen and her sister was under her father's protection since, for the moment, Xenophillus Lovegood had caused no trouble.

Now, there was only someone else she needed to protect.

She would never doubt Pauline is a strong woman very much capable of taking care of herself and saving her own arse but considering the Bélier girl was completely clueless about the depths of the Voldemort world and what was happening right now, Liv felt an immense need to protect her with her life if that was necessary.

Perhaps because of Olivia's good heart nature, or perhaps because in the past months Pauline had become a crucial element in Liv's life. And she couldn't lose her. Not in a million years.

The feelings Olivia had for Pauline were so rooted inside of her heart that the Lovegood girl was pretty much sure she would never feel something as deep and powerful as the emotions - call it love or call it whatever you want - she felt for Lin. To Olivia, Pauline was the freshest catch of air she had ever breathed, the brightest light she had ever felt and, without question, the most powerful emotion someone had provoked in her.

That's why she didn't even hesitate to take the boys to Pauline's hotel and practically force Pauline to leave her room and accompany them, promising her Liv would explain everything once they were in a safer place.

It was Draco's idea to go to the Academy. He knew damn well that place was completely unknown to the Death Eaters thanks to his own astuteness. They were smart, but Draco was smarter. 

At the Academy, inside the hidden part where their parties used to take place, there was everything they could need; water, some food for a couple of days, restrooms and places where to sleep -- Draco had added lately a couple of small rooms for the couples at the parties that couldn't keep it in their pants while in public --, so even though it wasn't the most perfect residency, at least they couldn't complain about their basic needs not being satisfied.