𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈: 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❝  𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔  ❞ 

TW: really slight sexual content. More fluff than anything.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"And what surprise do you have for me, beautiful?" Fred asked curiously, caressing her waist. Lilith tried to reach her purse, which had been left on a chair next to Fred's bed, and while he was too entertained spreading kisses here and there all over her chest, her collarbones, and her neck, Lilith took out a little bottle.

"Here it is," she smirked.

"What's that? Some kind of brew to make me last all night? Because that would be awesome," he said playfully, keeping eye contact and licking his lips.

"No, but that's a good idea too. This is a little try from the Polyjuice Potion I prepared just in case we might need it in the future and I thought, well, since Freddie always reminds me how good I am, I thought, why not experience it for myself?" 

Fred blinked, surprised. He had never considered that and to him, the fact that Lilith could be creative in bed made her even more attractive to his eyes. He loved sex — especially with her — and he had always been up to try almost everything, so the idea immediately sounded good to him.

"Mmh, we can try. I like it," he murmured.

"Great," she answered, taking one of his hairs and one of hers before separating the potion in two little glasses and putting each hair in one of them. She waited for a minute, still straddling Fred until the potion was ready. "Here we go."

Lilith handed him his glass with her hair and Fred, smirking, drank it at once at the same time as she drank hers. They separated a bit sitting on the bed next to each other, observing carefully and fascinated how the potion started to make its effect. Soon, Fred found himself in Lilith's body and Lilith found herself in Fred's, feeling every single change their bodies had made except for their voices which Lilith had kept thanks to a little alliteration in the potion's recipe.

Lilith saw herself in front of her, amazed and amused. Fred looked down on his new body, completely astonished, and let out a little snort as he took his hands to his breasts and squeezed them.

"Bloody hell, I'm fucking fit. Look at these boobs, Lilith. They are fucking amazing. I love them!" he let out, as a little kid in a candy shop would have said.

Lilith couldn't help but chuckle, trying to get used to how she felt in her new body. Fred was incredibly hot, that was a fact, but she still felt weird about noticing certain thing in between her legs that wasn't there before when she was in her own body.

"Hang on, we need to look at ourselves in the mirror," she said, crawling out of bed to turn around and find Fred's mirror that showed their bodies fully. 

They smiled, staring everywhere and touching everywhere, experimenting with being in another body for the first time.

"Look, Freddie! If I move my hips like this in circles, the dick looks like a helicopter!" Lilith cackled, also running her hands through her new abs.

Fred, who had been too busy caressing his waist and his body, and blowing kisses at the mirror, looked at Lilith and opened his eyes widely.

"Is my dick that big?!" he said, both amazed and scared.