𝐀/𝐍

WELCOME! Before you continue reading:

W   A   R   N   I   N   G   S

𑁍 This is an Alternative Universe version of my own Fred fanfic 'Wicked Hate', it's not necessary to read it to understand this.

𑁍 No discriminatory comment (racism, homophobia, ableism, etc.) will be allowed. If I see any comment like this, that person is getting blocked.

And, yes, there's a lot of those here in wattpad even if you haven't personally encounter them.

𑁍 Please, please, don't compare my story nor my characters to other Fred fics, I understand almost every fic has things in common with others, but it makes me incredibly uncomfortable to see those comments. I hope you understand this. ♥︎

☾︎

𑁍 The sexual content includes kinks such as : unprotected sex (NO PREGNANCY), choking, spitting kink, bondage, edging, degradation, praising, submissive/dominant roles, katoptronophilia, daddy kink and more. TW at the start of each of these chapters will be included.

PLEASE, DON'T READ IF THAT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE.

𑁍 This is an enemies to lovers which includes a lot of mature language and content but also it's a slow burn romance.

𑁍 Dark story, use of drugs, alcohol, violence, mention of sexual assault, explicit deaths.

I know their bond starts quite toxic but it will be fixed and acknowledged as the story continues. THERE IS A LOT OF SEXUAL CONTENT.

𑁍 English is not my first language and I'm dyslexic so even though I tried to correct every possible mistake, if you see any, please point it out so I can correct it.

update: be nice when you correct me, I'm not dumb and I'm sorry if I use "cringey words" but again, English is just one of the four languages I know.

𑁍 The story starts in 1999 and it takes place mostly in an unrealistic 2000s so don't expect it to be completely true to its era.

𑁍 Everyone is of age here and Lilith, the twins, Pansy, Theo and other characters that you will see were in the same Hogwarts year (you will understand why I have done this in later chapters)

𑁍 Parental relationships are a huge part of this fanfic, if you aren't comfortable with daddy/mommy issues maybe this is not for you.

𑁍 Constructive criticism is always welcomed.

𑁍 I would thank you if you don't compare the Death Eaters nor Voldemort to naz!sm in my fanfiction. As a person of Jewish ancestry, it makes me IMMENSELY uncomfortable.

𑁍 DON'T joke about reporting my book, pls, it's not funny at all.

𑁍 Be polite in the comments both towards me and other respectful readers, we are all humans with problems who should know how to behave. Think before you comment.

JUMP TO CHAPTER 1 IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE HOW I PERSONALLY SEE LILITH, THE MAIN CHARACTER.

Well, WH readers already know how I imagine her but I still put her picture here. Keep in mind that this DOES NOT mean you have to imagine her like this too, you can see her as you want since the only physical traits described are her green eyes and her curly brown hair.

 Keep in mind that this DOES NOT mean you have to imagine her like this too, you can see her as you want since the only physical traits described are her green eyes and her curly brown hair

-

That's it so far, thank you so much for giving me the chance ♥︎☻︎

PLAYLIST IN THE COMMENT SECTION :)

Hope you enjoy it!

- 𝑋𝑎𝑛𝑎.