✗ 5 ✗

Did you ever think how much more could your day get worse? While I knew all to well that it happens to almost anyone, what I could not understand on why it followed me up to my dorm.

I chose it because it was just a walking distance from the University. My parents loved it because it's near to the market and it was situated right at the heart of the city. But what will they say to the real color of my dormmates?

At first, when we all met the two girls, they looked the perfect clone of innocent angels. Now, they all had fallen to the seven devils of lust. The poor me have to stumble in our living room where Candy is lapping off like a dog in this guy's lips and Jessica is, well, for the lack of a better word, sitting in her own toy's laps.

"A package from your province came earlier", Jessica said before giggling as her dog kiss her on the neck.

Because it was a usual scenario anyways, I just headed straight in my room or else, my eyes needed to be sprayed clean for what it had seen. I have seen stuff much worse than this one and it's better to forget like the other experiences that I received from this girls.

The package that Jessica mentioned was placed in my nightstand. I smiled seeing that my mom delivered a newly bought pants, one that I need to hide in a much safer place from those dumb bimbos.

Since there was nothing else to do than to hear the disgusting couples from the living room, I decided to go out for a walk, not bothering to give them a notice at my leave. They didn't even once looked at me, so it's fair and square.

As I took on the sight everywhere, I fished out my phone from my pocket and connect it in my headphone that I brought with me as well. Listening to music while on a walk is the thing I loved to do before the night comes.

There's nothing feels more right when I played Seoul by RM while I'm in that city. The people around me is going on in their lives, and the vehicles have different kind of faces inside. I watched them in wonder and knew that all these things happening does have a purpose.

We may not know it, but my grandma used to tell me, we'll only realized once we looked back in time.

The thought brings me to Jay. My unstoppable bully. He seems bipolar to me for today. He surprisingly didn't say or anything to me at Mcdonald's, which is weird. Usually, he would do something worse that can make me cry.

My question, is the habit of bullying me have a purpose for him? Does it make him happy in a sort of way that I wasn't aware of?

With a shake of my head, I shifted my walk to the direction of Cheonggyeocheon stream. The special place to my heart where I could do my favorite habit. People watching. You see, it kind of relaxed me to see them all congregating in one area and they reminded that I don't have it that hard.

And should I add this one fact from my parents? This is where they met when they were both lost and jobless in the strange world of the city they were hardly used to. They also celebrated their wedding anniversary here every year in the season of Seoul Lantern Festival.

Because of that, I fell in love right away to this city as a child. It hasn't changed until now. Like the citizens say, there's no city like Seoul.

How long I was staring off into nothing? I don't know. I just sat by next to the creek as I watch the world goes by in it's usual cycle.

I didn't even once felt the presence sitting by my side. Can't you blame me, though? I thought it was just one of the strangers enjoying the park as well as I am.

Talking to me is the last thing I would think for someone to do.

"A penny for your thoughts?", a voice so soft asked me, making me snap out of my trance.