✗ 30 ✗

At the beginning of this night, I had made the mistake into thinking that the disaster from the party has end but as the clock reached 12 o'clock, I realized it was far from over.

Apparently, I was stupid to think that and Jay didn't seemed to be concern that bringing me in his house was an accident waiting to happen. According to my last grasp on the common sense, I was smiling to Jay before it dropped at the disturbance.

"Is that your girlfriend?", the owner of the voice from behind me asked. This time, more calmer.

When the sound of laughter around me suddenly increased, I glanced up briefly to find at least four guys in varying heights pointing at me. One of them has a slightly chubby cheeks and the other reminds me of ponyo.

The third one wores a light brown beanie and he looked quite intimidating with his sharp brows. It looks like he was permananently frowning. But at my bewildered look, he's currently laughing with the others as Jay tried to shush them.

"There's someone sleeping upstairs, guys", Jay said, making me look at him for his sense of priority when it comes to Jungwon.

And the last one, I have to crane up my head to study him properly due to his height. He must probably be the most good looking out of them in my opinion. How can he have that beautiful eyes in contrast to his sharp features?

They were all accompanied by Heeseung who raised his hands up at my stare at him, "Sorry, they keep on insisting there was more stock of food in your home, so here we are"

"Wow", Jay expressed how happy he was to see them, "I feel so appreciated that you wanted to see me because of that stupid reason"

They just shared a look before the one with beautiful eyes shrugged and walks up to him, "Will you not introduce us to your girlfriend?"

"About her?", Heeseung started hesitantly, coming around the table to join me and Jay.

Jay briefly looked at him as he was the one to talk next, "Look, I'm really sorry because you mis -"

"Are you trying to tell we misunderstood everything?", the one with a frown asked, stopping Jay in midsentence.

"Yes?", I speak up for myself, but why do I felt so incredibly shy under their observation?

For a moment, it sounded like they didn't understand me before suddenly they were all turning to seat in front of us and were peering to see me closer as if I was the most interesting thing in the world right now.

"Then why would she be here in your house?", the chubby cheeks asked, gesturing at me.

"You've never let in any girl here except for your mom", the ponyo added, and he was smiling at me.

It felt like he was the kind of guy you will be comfortable with easily.

"And that kind of dress was too suggestive for the two of you", the beautiful eyes pointed and the comment was enough to bring a still silence across the kitchen.

Almost instantly there was a hand on my arm, trying to draw me away from my seat, "You all stay here guys, I'll just make her change"

As Jay quickly brought me to the stairs, I covered my face with my hands as the embarassment finally ceased. On top of that, I could hear the unfamiliar visitors now interrogating Heeseung.

It took a while to forced my heart rate to slow with deep breaths when I was finally sitting at the edge of Jay's bed and he was searching through his closet with a huff.

"The next time you go into a party, make sure you're ready and not like this, you're even stupider at going with that Jessica", he chastised me before passing me a pair of sweat shirt and pants.