✗ 52 ✗

It's been a few days since Jay was taken by his parents, and everything has changed for me in so many ways due to his absence.

The majority in our university that had once treated him as one of their popular students instantly made rumors on why he was suddenly pulled just before the christmas holidays.

Ara and her entourage put an end to it by announcing one morning that he's now working under his dad's company.

How did they even know? is the question. The answer will never come to us if it's from her.

"She's a daughter of one of the investors, that's why", Sunghoon told it to me in one of my visits at Heeseung's home.

It was confusing how this one news scared me quite a bit for Jay and you know what's weird? Not seeing him around the halls or in any of my classes in school.

But what's more weirder that I followed what he wants for me to do.

We started to look for Jungwon who were smiling now as he entered his new school. On both of his sides, Niki and Sunoo was excitedly inviting him to enter together.

"They look so cute. Like my babies that I'm afraid they will grow so fast before my eyes", Jake commented from the driver's seat.

I snorted at the comment, "Say that when you look so small in front of those three cuties"

"I'm inches taller than Jungwon for your information", he says, looking so offended.

I laughed before I signed for him to finally drive us away from the school in order to go in our own. We passed so many streets, all so familiar to by now at this point and yet why does it feels like everywhere I look something is missing?

"By the way, Heeseung said he'll be the one getting Jungwon after school", Jake reminded me, making me look back at him.

"He's really putting efforts in taking care of that boy", I said more to myself as I looked at my bestfriend.

"He's a husband material. Is that why you would be choosing him over me?", Jake joked, though we both know it's not.

The two of us had been dancing around that topic for so long now, that it had gone cold and whenever it was mentioned, the tension is icy cool between us, so I was left with no choice, but to stare at him.

If I'm being honest, everything about him is perfect. My mom also likes him even though she never met him and only see him through video calls from me. He had been there for me this whole time.

And to add in my reasons to just choose him, didn't Jay told me I was free now to love whoever I want it to be?

It's sad to say that I've never confessed to him, that even if I want to break him at first, he'll always have a special place in my heart.

He had been my first love, after all and no matter how stupid to feel it about him, I can't just forget it that quick.

So with the thought of him visiting my mind, I spoke up, "Jake, stop the car this second"

"All of a sudden?", he asked aloud, but still doing it as he parked the car seconds later at the side of the road.

Silence followed it with me looking away for a while from Jake who was looking at me in question. It's kind of nerve-wracking as I tried to come up with the right words to say.

He deserves it for he was that special to me.

"Well, it sounds like I'm considering you now to be my first boyfriend. That is, if you'll have me", I said quietly, looking elsewhere but him.