✗ 27 ✗

It's been a week since I slept in Jay's room and I left there in the morning so early before Jungwon find me. Who knows what would that kid of think of me if he ever sees Jay sleeping in the couch?

There have been a change between the two of us. He'd stopped calling me names and I'm even getting comfortable with him teasing me despite of Jay only doing that side of him in the privacy of his home.

"He's not just good at showing his feelings to girls", Jungwon said to me once in those nights.

In the other part of my life, I've been getting more acquainted with Heeseung. Our meetings in that condo was frequent and there were nights he offered me ride to my dorm, I accepted it all. Who can say no to that guy?

Heeseung only emitted good and safe vibes from the first time I talked to him.

But for today, I shouldn't be even thinking about them. I'm currently spending some quality time with Jessica in our dorm since we didn't have schedules today. Candy is out of the question, probably suffering in some remedial classes.

Not to be stereotypical or anything, that girl along Ara just doesn't have a brain to pick up for.

By saying quality time, it means for us studying in advance for the finals. It's better this way than to be crying the night before the exams. I can tell you that I've learned my lesson from the past.

"So?", Jessica said, breaking the silence.

"Hmn", I hum without looking up from my reviewer.

"There is this party tonight in one of the sorority house and you should join me there", she announced happily, throwing her pen down her notebook.

"Definitely not", I answered too quickly.

This time I quirked an eyebrow to her and challenging her to say so. I don't even see what's the point of parties in college. What will all the grinding and making out in the corner, red cups and vomiting down some pools?

There was even some intense truth or dares I've heard and it caused a lot of controversies since who knows when. I don't want to be associated with those mess.

"You never go out of here! I also noticed that you just hang out with that aussie boy!", she said like I didn't know it.

But I still shook my head in response. She just keep on insisting.

"Get a life, Y/N! I promise you will have fun. I'll never leave you there", she said trying to convince me.

"I've heard that before and they usually left their friends for some hook up", I told her, annoyed.

"Please.. just this once!", she begged.

"Nope.. I hate it's existence and you know it", I said without even batting an eye to her.

For all I know, she wanted to bring me as a plus one because doing so and walking alone in there would be like another description of being a loser. I'm a loser, so why is she bothering with me?

She should find herself another person to bother with.

"Can you stop being boring for once?", she really asked me in exasperation.

"I have my own kind of fun, Jessica! Not just like what you have", I defended myself, not liking where this conversation is going.

"But if you go there, the people would change their opinion about you", she smirked.

I gave her a dead eye, "I can't change their mindset in one night"

"Oh come on, I'll start talking to the other boarders here, so we can evict that snake out of our dorm", she said, giving me what must look like a negotiating smile.