✗ 34 ✗

I was deep into my afternoon nap when I was jolted awoke by the banging of the door outside my room. It must be Candy coming in from her last class. I must have dozen off while I was waiting for the right time to go at Jay's home.

But with this bitch making a fuss in her entrance, like she was some kind of a celebrity but really not, I was quite thankful because I have some time to get ready.

By the time I was all prepared, the girl looked at me with a sneer upon seeing me on the way to the door then started taking ff her clothes right there in the living room.

I rolled my eyes, it's not like it's the first time I would see her be doing this. She's a completely trashy person.

Jay must be waiting right now at his condo unit. Alone without Jungwon to grace us with his wonderful presence. How could I survive this meeting with him?

But on my way there, riding a bus as always, I was blessed with the number of Heeseung messaging me, so my unease about Jay had lessen a little bit.

Going to Jay again, right?

- Heeseung

Yeah, I'm so nervous. Jungwon is not there, he said.

- Y/N

He would hate me to be there but I have a suggestion.

-Heeseung

What?

- Y/N

Can we meet after you finish your project with him? I'll be waiting for you at the lobby.

- Heeseung.

Okay, that's a plan.

- Y/N

See you later..

- Heeseung.

Today would be the last day Jay and I would be doing the project. It just needed an editing to my grammatical errors and typos that I've done then we'll be inserting the references in the end. He'll be the one doing it all and yet why he still needs me to be present?

I was almost at his door when I felt my anxiety kicking in. I stopped to take a deep breath and continued my way to the door. I knocked on a bit softly before tapping my feet against the tiled floor.

Only a few seconds later, Jay opened the door looking at me in surprise, "I thought you would not show up"

"Well, if you didn't need me, you might as well do the honor of pointing to where Heeseung lives in this floor", I said in a jokingly manner in order to ease my anxiety inside.

"I don't think so, just come inside", he said and pulled me in there.

"So have you finally checked the project? Is it up to your taste?", I asked, raising my eyebrow. Better to get this over with.

He looked at me smiling as he closed the door, "You'll see in the living room"

"Okay", I said skeptically and followed him into the living room where the laptop is already propped up in the coffee table.