✗ 49 ✗

Everyone thought that Monday was the worst day of the week but for me, it should be either Saturday or Sunday.

Because that's when I'm so unproductive and all I wanted was to get back on all the sleep that I missed. To make it a more beautiful word, I'm pretty useless at weekend.

So I think you could imagine how I felt on that Saturday morning as I pushed away from Jake from our lying position at the couch.

Pushing away the gloomy thoughts I focused on the fact that Sunoo and Niki have one morning class, so they would leave and my mood suddenly brightened.

With a newly happy mood, I made my way over to the kitchen island and searched for the coffee's packs over the cupboard.

"Good morning, Niki", I said as Niki looked up at me from the doorway, already working to wear his black shoes.

I look so happy, he is not amused.

"Morning", he said as I sat down at the counter and turn on the coffee maker for me, "Did you sleep well in his arms?"

"Almost if someone didn't disturb our sleep"

He rolled his eyes, already used to my mood swings in the morning. He knew that after I was disturbed on my sleep, I wasn't worth his effort in trying to ease me into a conversation.

Instead of replying to me, he knocked on the door of their room, "Sunoo hyung, we'll be late. Quit worrying about that small zit!"

Gratefully picking up a bowl to just eat a cereal since the real cook is still not standing up from the beddings, I watched as Sunoo steps out of their room while a hand is steadily hiding something from under his nose.

"This is because of me sleeping so late yesterday night!", He shouted so loud that Jake jumped up from the foam in the floor.

"You can pop it then. That could help", Niki advises so helpfully at him.

Jake immediately runs up to them before rallying them out the door as though it was his, "Just go to school, okay?"

And only for him to remember as the two exchanges a look then back to him that they needed him to get there.

"Wait.. my car is not here. I should ask for my teammate about it. For now, get on the bus", he said before he followed the two out the door.

A smile spread across my face as I watched them disappear from my sight. That was so typical of Jake.

His head must be aching now like hell from a hangover but he still put the two over it as he certainly even walked them up to the sidewalk in order to join them in waiting for a bus.

When Jake had returned, I had been waiting by the door, already holding a cup of coffee for him. As soon as he had caught sight of me, catching my hand and pulling me inside the dorm as he walked further into the little kitchen.

I tried to get him to talk, but he wasn't having it until we were both sitting face to face in the dining table.

"So I remember now who helped me to be brought here", he told me, his tone heavy.

"So what about it?", I asked with a sigh, setting my mug on the table.

"Just to tell you something", he assured me, "Look, I hated owing anyone anything especially him but who's the one stupid enough to drink? Nevermind that"

I cracked a small smile as he ran a hand through his hair, trying to remember what else happens, "But did you thank him for helping you bring me here?"

"Now that I think about it, I didn't", I said dismissively, casting my eyes back towards him only to see him looking at me as if I've done something bad.