✗ Epilogue ✗

My pillow was hard, very hard. It was warm and smells nice too. I could feel it moving beneath my head like it was breathing, and it felt so smooth beneath my palm.

Oh, wait. How could I forget that it's Jay's chest?

Snapping my eyes open, I looked around the room and found it was already morning as the sun filtered in through the window. The clock read 9:30 am, but I didn't panic since it was the morning before New Year.

Jay and I were lying sprawled on my bed, with half my body on him and his arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tight against him. He was shirtless and just in a pajamas while I was in his shirt.

I toyed with the necklace around his neck as a smile made it's way onto my lips. I've never imagined once that I would wake up with him like this.

I remembered as he sneaked in yesterday in my room. He almost cried out in pain as his toe bumped into my desk and that it nearly woked up my parents from the other room.

We had been going out for six days now, and they had been the best days of my life. We made out on almost every room in this house under my parents's noses, and of course, we made sure Jungwon would not be witnessed all the time or else, he'll tattle on us.

We went to the movies and meet his friends after who'd like to buy a fireworks for tommorow. We stargazed once out in the field, and ended up sleeping there under the stars, and today, he was throwing a pool party to the nearest resort as his attorney would soon give his grandpa's will to him.

A smile made it's way into my lips as I felt him stir beneath me.

"Good morning, my sleepyhead", I rose on my elbow and smiled up at him as he squints his eyes open. A smile also broke on his lips as he rose and tried to kiss me on the lips.

I hurriedly moved back while scrunching my eyebrows in disapproval.

"Eew.. no.. neither of us brushed our teeth yet", I pointed out.

"I don't care..", he shrugged and reached for me again but was interrupted by the knock on my door.

"Y/N, wake up!", It was my mom. My eyes widen in fright as I jumped off of Jay, but he didn't so much as budge.

"What are you still doing down there? Hide in my closet", I whisper yelled at him while pointing at my closet.

"Not after my early morning kiss, babe", Jay grinned like a cheshire cat, interlocking his fingers behind his head and laid back down comfortably.

"Are you kidding me?", I hissed at him through clenched teeth, but he only grinned the more.

"Y/N... Y/N!", my mom kept knocking at the door.

Groaning in annoyance at my boyfriend's stubbornness, I placed a quick peck on his lips before moving back, "Now go hide"

"That's not what I want", he raised himself on his elbows, staring at me in disapproval. I wanted to yell at him, but my mom's knocking was becoming persistent.

And she would kill me if she found me only in a shirt and that Jay is shirtless while laying down on my bed.

With a huff out of my annoyance, I leaned back down and gave him a full slow kiss on his lips before moving back and harshly whisper at him.

"Now go hide and leave once she's gone!"

"Okay, okay fine. But I kinda need my shirt back", Jay gestured to the shirt I had one, making my cheeks turned red.

"Y/N L/N, get your butt out of your bed and open this door now!", I heard my mom yell out the door.

"Uh.. coming, mum. I'm just naked!", I quickly said in return.