✗ 7 ✗

It's none of your business. I do my own business. This is what I wanted to yell out to the others, their lingering stares following me up to the restroom. But then, they have their own remote controls that was basically broken at all times.

The food was still stuck on my face and it made me feel icky as I tried to wipe it with the wet wipes.

And this is one of those moments I'll be hearing Jake's wise words of remember to look around you. I was too focused in wiping my face to realized that one person had stuck out her feet by the doorway of my destination.

The action had me slipping off my steady feet before I landed on the tiled floor, my face meeting the cold hard ground. I let out an audible pained gasp when two hands came into contact with my legs as it pulled me out of everyone's view in the hallway.

Not that anyone would help me. I catch a few hesitant eyes before the door locked on them. And despite that they could stop or call for a teacher, all I heard from outside is nothing, but silence.

I'm all alone now to face it myself.

I tried standing up but a heeled cladded foot prevent me. They made it worse by digging the heels painfully right to the base of my neck as the person added more pressure. I gritted my teeth in pain as I felt it made a cut in the back.

"S - stop", I begged, but only to cry out when my scalp burned as I felt hands grip on my short hair and pulled it with force, then I fighted to turn my head to see the culprit.

It was Payton who tugged harder when I tried to dig my nails on her hands. With a grunt and a whimper, I tried sliding my foot behind in hopes of making her slip, so I could run after. But that effort became futile as it looks she wants to break my head in half.

"You loser, how dare you let Heeseung humiliate my friend, Ara? Do you think he cared about you? Then think again", she spat beside my left ear.

"I don't even know what you're saying", I gasped out. My stomach dropped when I realized I did the wrong move.

"Wrong answer", she gritted out while tugging on my hair more harder.

I let out a pained scream especially when she shoved me back down the floor, my tears spilling out at the continous tortore. My crying seems to satisfy her because after letting go of my hair, she slapped me like I can't feel a thing.

When she had enough of me, she laughed before she took her leave but not before slamming my face on the already wet floor. With me barely holding to my aching head, I watched her walk away as I cried silently.

She walked like she owns the world. Her nonexistent hips were swaying as she greeted the others outside until she disappeared back inside the cafeteria.

I got off the cold floor, ignoring my face burning as I locked the door to hide myself for now. I could feel the stinging on my cheek and my vision became blurry as a flow of heavy tears flooded down my eyes.

Every step I took made me let out a gasp as I struggled to stay conscious before I walked to the sink to check the result. Even if the mirrors was dirty and foggy, the redness and swollen look on my cheek was prominent.

My hair sticks out like greasy nest of birds from what happened in the cafeteria. My mouth set in a line as I realized Jay was right. I looked like a lost beggar, the only thing I didn't have is dirt on my face and the appearance is complete.

Remembering what would my friends say if they were here, the thought of them bringing me a spare clothes with Sunoo probably bringing me sweets, Jake acting as my mother and Niki would make me laugh - those images made me feel the more alone.