✗ 56 ✗

Christmas holidays was supposed to be happy, right?

This is the season where all the schools and work ends. The people would then start to hear the traditional caroles from all over the world and even the streets would starts to sing as the home owners or store owners decorated their yard.

All the weathers will get cold in my country forcing us to cover ourselves in layers and the atmosphere everywhere is a little cheery than usual.

But why am I in a melancholic mood since the time I watched Sunoo got on the bus on his way home while Niki took off in a flight to Japan?

"Y/N, still with us?", I heard somebody asks from beside me in the bus stop.

It's Jake who insisted in waiting with me and Jungwon. I'll be taking the boy in my hometown because my parents had been more excited for a visitor when I told them about him.

It's the same province where Jay lived, of course, but as far as I know, he lived on the other side, the part where someone of his status resided.

"Huh? Were you saying something to me?", I regret to ask, hoping he would not be offended.

"I was asking if you're okay? You've been out of it for an hour now", he pointed out.

"I must've wake up in the wrong side of the bed", I reasoned, ignoring the way Jungwon's face tells me that he doesn't believe it.

For the past few weeks, eversince my last meeting with Jay, I found myself just suddenly spacing out and only to realize that I've been thinking about him. I would be lying if I said I did not regret what I said to him that day.

The regret is still following me up until now.

"So, Jungwon, once you get in the bus, keep an eye on her for me, alright?", Jake turns to him with a smile, his eyes directed into Jungwon's cheeks.

He found it so cute about him, that he told Jungwon not to lose it and he even have a video of Jungwon jumping repeatedly on his phone.

"Of course, she's my caring noona", Jungwon assured him.

Jake smiled at him before squishing at his cheeks gently, "Who am I for you?"

"My caring old man", Jungwon said, earning a chuckle from me and an offended look from Jake.

Spending so much time with Niki seems to rub off on him now that I fear Jake would really be soon an old man out of stress from the three of them.

He was their favorite hyung to nag about sometimes.

"Don't you dare be the same as that japanese kid. I'll age in no time, I swear", Jake cringed, rubbing a hand over his forehead.

"What about Sunoo? Isn't he your problem as well?", I asked, trying to pass the time between the three of us.

Jake grumbled, "He is your problem. He's always going on about how cuter he was than me"

"Because he really is", I admitted as I could visualized Sunoo's smile where both of his cheeks would get bigger.

We were stopped in our conversation as the cherry blossom tree before us that was empty of any leaves due to the season and thus, all the snow that was situated there was blown in our way because of the wind direction.

According to my mom, this was a good omen if it was the first snow of the year.

I don't really believe in any superstitious, though.

"I think that's already our bus", Jungwon spoked up, turning to stand as he pointed to the approaching vehicle.

Jake begins to smile sadly at the thought of me leaving him here in Seoul, "I'll not see you for two weeks"