✗ 51 ✗

In just a blink of an eye, every single thing that makes me happy disappear right before my eyes.

My mom did everything in her power to make sure of it in the next few days as she literally called so many trucks at once to get all my things from my unit and the ones that she deemed useless was told to be delivered in the trash at the cleaners she payed.

As much as I want to try and fight to stay here at Seoul, I couldn't. My dad told his driver and his assistant at the office to drag me out my room. But that's not why I have given up in their control.

It's what they'd found out about Y/N's family and to Jungwon, they were all using them against me to not break out of their decision.

"You're the only heir of our company. You should be doing a better choices since this is what your Grandpa would want for you, Jay", Dad keeps on telling me this morning.

We were in the same car at the back like one of those limousines where he previously rised up the window to prevent the driver from hearing us in a conversation.

"He would want for me to have my freedom", I muttered under my breath, hating him for even daring to mention the only person that I really cared about in this family.

The only person who made me feel like a human and not some damn puppet they'll soon be forcing to meet their business friends in order to teach me the ropes of how to manage Sinar Travel Agency.

The only person who had ever loved me for what I am and can understand that my destiny will never be in the lines of the business world.

"And because of that damn freedom he gave you, it causes his death", Dad reminds me, he always does that.

To make me feel bad over his father's death. But what can a six year old boy do that time?

I didn't know any better.

"So what's next? You already ruined my life by not letting me forget it", I stated haughtily even though it might earn me a slap in the face.

I'm already used to it by now. I simply grew up after my grandpa died being slapped if I ever did something wrong in the eyes of the public.

I drenched my suit in a party once at thirteen? Slap. I embarassed my mom over her tea meeting at the house at the night of prom by bumping into their table? Slap.

There were so many more that I couldn't count anymore the times it happens and all the memories I have of them was bad, so bad to the point that I'm questioning if they were really my parents at all.

What kind of parents would make their son's life a living hell?

"You'll be going home with us and this time, there's no escaping your responsibilities", Dad told me with a smirk.

My face blanched at the word responsibilities as it can only mean one thing for me.

This is the same reason why I keep going for Y/N, not only because I love her, but that I would like to marry her so soon even in front of just a mayor or only in front of the priest to runaway from what my dad is referring to.

"The hell you're not forcing me into that kind of thing!", I exclaimed, which came out more pitiful than helpless.

He just layed a hand on my shoulder and gripped it tightly, my eyes shaked at the pain, "It's the thing you deserves after putting me through so much grief at his death"

It's his own way of telling me that he'll certainly do everything to make my every breathing second a sob story.

"Dad, am I not your son? Why are you doing this to me?", I almost begged at him.