✗ 61 ✗

The school gym was almost decorated everywhere inside, there's a couple of bench in the middle of the overthrown balloons everywhere and a disco light is making the whole place alighted in different bright colors.

There were so many curtains hiding the ceiling above our head, and all of it was in the color of white. It was almost even difficult to see them, only fluttering ends against the breeze entering the gym.

And maybe because it was evening and the sky was also colored in orange, but it all seemed so beautiful.

Or maybe because my object of attraction was standing in the middle of it all, standing tall and confident with her hand holding onto a bouquet of flowers.

I hesitantly came down from the car, my eyes fixed on her and the view around us. A covered table in a pretty mantle was behind her, a steaming meal already set on top of it, an insulated cooler, some plates and a vase of flowers in the middle along some candles lit in a stick.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion, taking it all in before glancing at my friends.

Was this all for me and her? Was this the plan K was telling me about? But what about Jake?

Heeseung had a nervous smile on his face before gesturing to Sunghoon in uncovering her eyes and there she watched me from afar, beckoning me to come closer with her eyes.

"Yo, guys! Let's go and leave them alone. Now I'm gonna go get us some samgyupsal!", K yelled from his car, waving his credit card at my friends.

Now Sunghoon and Heeseung along Jungwon who came out from a storage room waved at me before he followed the others.

But not before sending a small smile at me then snapped his eyes back to the other guys.

"Our work here is done, gotta go. Oh, and here!", Jungwon threw the tiny box I wrapped for Y/N in case I meet her again and I caught it.

"You might need that", K suggested before revving up the engine while I stared at them in disbelief, holding the tiny box.

I thought I had left that at home after I hid it from my parents lest they interfered with it as well.

"Not to worry, we'll inform your bride to be that you're out on a date", K winked off before driving off the school.

I slowly turned back to Y/N, whose eyes were now roaming around my figure, taking in my outfit. I took one step at a time towards her, trying to seemed composed, but her eyes were making it difficult for not leaving mine.

I could feel goosebumps forming all over my body at how intense her gaze was before they snapped back into my eyes as she smiled.

"What's all this?", I asked blankly, trying not to show any emotion as I gripped the box tightly in my hand. I was still doubting her with Jake, but secretly throwing a party in my head because of what I was seeing.

She was quiet for some time, just gazing at me, and I, at her. The wind blew around us, making the curtains dance and some of the strands fluttered about her face as well.

I quickly reached out to pull them behind her ears, still gazing intently at her, making me want to blush. Why did she have to be so darn cute?

She had on a very white dress that reached up below her knees. Her dark hair in a side braid and her right adorning the ring I gave to her from the last time while the other still held the bouquet of flowers.

I reached for it plucking it off her fingers, remembering the day I did the same that prom night because I hated that it was from another guy. He had used tulip then, and I had thought it sweet for her then since it meant true love.