✗ 16 ✗

Park Jay was honestly a strange and unreadable guy for me.

His mood swings and attitude today seemed incredibly tiring and somewhat scary. I was seriously going to ask my friends to pray for me and actually stop Jay from going ahead in this game.

I for sure think this is the start of who will resist the longest.

"I think you're planning to kill me with how much you're squeezing me", I heard Jay over the loudness of the streets and his motorcycle.

I couldn't think if he was joking or being serious but upon seeing his frown through the side mirror had me loosening my arms a little.

Killing you was very tempting, I said in my mind.

I sighed and relaxed then open my eyes while I removed my head from his back when I got used to the speed. Feeling a little skittish at how I was practically hugging him, I let go but still hold onto his shoulders instead in case I lost my balance, so then I could bring him down with me to be fair.

"Try to open your arms out to feel the rush. I swear it was the best feeling!", he shouted over the loud breeze.

"No way", I said, sounding doubtful.

"Why can't you just let yourself be free one day?", he shout back as he could actually muster.

I shake my head while one of my hands automatically swiped down his waist when I felt he was revving up the speed, "I don't want to die, Jay. I still have a lot to live for!"

He chuckled in response before he sped faster, making me go back to clutching his waist. My chest was pressed hard against his back that I feared he would feel how hard my heart is beating. Also, my thighs beside his is practically shaking.

"Don't worry, this bit of adrenaline would not kill you", he said as I tried to pinch him in his side.

I was even more embarassed when he turned to the highway in another round of speed and I was yelling for him to slow down. He was laughing and I couldn't help but think if it's because of me.

Stop it, Y/N, he doesn't see you in that way, I reminded myself even though it hurts.

He slowed down finally when we reached a dirt road that led into a paved road eventually. I was amazed to see there's so many trees in either side of us, looking like we had gone onto the province side before we stopped in a gate that has a placard that says Private Property.

He steps down so suddenly that I was jerked forward in my seat and knocking my helmet onto his because I'm still clinging into him.

With a curse on my head, I pushed myself away from him and tried to kick at him, but ended up kicking in the wrong place. He glared at me as soon as we heard the crackings of his side mirror before he pulled on me, not knowing my feet is still tangled on the footrest.

And there you could see two idiots falling on each other with a grunt on the rough ground.

Although, it was like I took all the brunch of the impact when he falls on me. Jay pulled off some of his weight but still stayed really close to me. I looked up to his face, my eyes widening and you couldn't blame.

Not when I saw our position and I flushed when I felt his hand brush my cheeks.

"You can get off now, Jay", I stuttered, barely saying the words out.

He smiled, the kind of smile that can allure almost everybody as he says, "Why? This is such a coincidence that I just like to take the chance", Jay smirked then while bringing his head down towards mine slowly.