✗ 12 ✗

The first thing I cursed about when I got inside the dorm was the vomit that greeted me from the floor. It comes from either Jessica who was slumped down the carpet while Candy is lying like ragged doll in the sofa. A loud snore came from her open mouth.

This useless girls must have partied all night again and they only had return before I do.

I pinched my nose when I realized that I might have to jump over their waste to get in my room. Now I know why Niki keeps on asking me to transfer in his dormitory where they only share the room to one person.

As much as it was a good idea to be near to him, the problem is that it was too far from my school. I had no choice but to endure this dump with their trashes in the form of Jessica and Candy.

I slowly removed my running shoes making sure to put it out of the way and jumped. But I lost footing and slides down the sticky,  but smelly substance and I tumbled down to Candy's sleeping state.

She let out a stifled scream and pushes me off of her aggressively. I let out a whimper at the impact which made my body fall back to the vomit harshly. The pain from yesterday had return automatically.

"What the fuck, Y/N!?", Candy shouted me, her head bowing to look over at me wither in pain.

Jessica woked up from all the noises and she just complain after seeing the mess that I am, "My god, Candy, look what you've done to her!"

"It's not my fault! I didn't know what I was doing yesterday. Plus, she jumped on me!", Candy defended herself, but I glared at her, hoping she could feel the intensity of my hatred towards her.

She's another brat on my long list that I can't stand. Jessica could still be saved, at least that girl respects me even if she was a party girl. She still have manners, to which I loved about her.

"If Mrs. Cordova sees this, I would never deny it's your work. God, clean it up!", Jessica yelled in response, and I knew she's never one to back down, that's why they always fought.

And sometimes it can be tiring to get in between them, why not if you feel like listening to a pair of a bratty kids with nothing good to say? I groaned before pushing myself up and walked inside the bathroom to clean myself.

Despite of being inside, I can still hear their voices thundering like there was a storm coming.

"Why should I clean it? It smells so gross!", It was Candy starting it.

"Because it smells just like your fucked vagina!", Jessica retorted.

"What did you just say to me bitch!?", Candy's voice dripped with venom.

"It's what you deserved to here!", I rolled my eyes as I slowly peeled my dress off of my body and turn on the shower.

"Says the one who stoled my boyfriend from me!", Candy screeched loudly. A loud thud was heard making me think they were grabbing onto each other's hairs now because it was followed by the sounds of some bodies rolling down the floor.

I witnessed this so many times, it has stopped surprising me whenever it occured.

After I was satisfied enough with my bath, I got out and I was about to find my towel in the hanger. I realized then that I forgot it because of those two and now I have to step out here, naked down to my exposed butt.

I opened the door to softly peek out. Jessica was there in the table in front of our mini kitchen and she looked like she'd had a wrestle against twenty chickens regarding the tangled mess of her hair down to the little drop of blood in her nose.

Their latest fight must have been hardcore this morning.

"Jessica?", I called out to her. She looked up from her steaming mug of coffee and she smiled.