✗ 54 ✗

When I tell you that I regret nothing in adopting Jungwon in our circle of friends, I meant it.

Because after entering inside the boys's dorm, he was already there playing a game with Niki and Sunoo. The three lay in their chest as they faced the TV screen, all focus on winning over one another.

I stopped by the door, smiling at how fast they had become close. At this point, Jungwon will not feel Jay's absence too much. That's what I hope at least.

"Tell them to stop it and we're all going to the mall", Jake called out from behind me.

I walked up to them and crouched down besides Niki then snatch the controller away from his hand. His reaction was already expected.

"Aaah... why did you do that?", he complained so loudly.

"I have more chances winning then", Sunoo said to himself, smiling.

"Well, not anymore", Jake smirked before putting off the plug from the socket causing for the game to shut down at once.

Jungwon who has been obviously losing against the two only jumped up to his feet before looking at us while Niki is sulking and Sunoo just stopped himself from throwing a tantrum under my watch.

"The game was just about to get exciting!", Niki protested, gesturing both of his hands in the TV screen.

"You can continue it then. We'll bring Jungwon and Sunoo to the mall", Jake muttered as he gently pushed Sunoo in the direction of their bedroom.

To make it more enjoyable to watch, I added, "It would be more peaceful if Niki will be left alone here"

"There would be no noisy child then, that's a nice idea", Sunoo agreed with me. He then beckons Jungwon to follow him inside the bedroom.

He'll probably lend him some outfit to change of.

Niki blinked at all of us in disbelief before saying, "Hell no! Where Sunoo goes, I go there as well"

After saying it, he followed the two inside and closed the door, making me questioned afterwards on why the hell Sunoo is screaming followed by the laughters of Niki and Jungwon.

As we begin to wait for them, I sat down at the couch with Jake humming in contentment as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

He burrowed his nose into the crook of my neck and breathed in slowly before breathing out a deep content sigh that had me turning liquid against the strength of his chest.

"You are the most perfect thing in my life right now", he confessed, moving his head as though he wanted to burrow further into me.

I let out a sigh, "Heeseung wanted to talk to me later", I confessed as well.

He shook his head but insisted, "We can talk about that later. Right now, I just want to focus on you"

Turning to face Jake, I pushed at his chest when he refused to budge, "Stop it before they saw us being like this"

He stole a kiss, lingering against my laughing lips but eventually did as he was told especially when the door of the bedroom opens up to show Niki first. He takes one look at our position before he runs up to us and sat in between, his hands pushing us to the shoulders to give space.

"We should go now before you think of doing something else", he said with Jungwon and Sunoo nodding in the background.

Jake untangled the car keys that was dangling from the belt of his jeans and lifted it up to their eye level.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go babies", he said, not really needing to make it long.

For the reason, the three boys was already out the door and we were the ones who made sure all the windows is closed or even the key of the dorm was with them before we followed outside.