✗ 59 ✗

To say I was stunned is an understatement for what happened that afternoon.

Firstly, K drove me home to take a quick shower and before I came out of my bathroom, he threw a grey sweatpant and a grey shirt for me to wear, yelling at me to get dressed quickly before any of my parents return from their appointment with Ara's parents.

He hadn't even let me dressed properly before he dragged me onto his car.

The next thing I knew, I was at a barber shop and seated to be worked on.

My dark hair was brushed down and light blonde was highlighted to it, my undercut was more prominent and one of my brows had a slit now. All the while, I kept smiling to myself, thinking this would put off my parents from looking like a rebel.

I kept sending fake smiles at the hairdresser who keeps on trying to be cute in front of me.

"Wow, I wonder what will your mom say", K came to stand behind me as he admired me through the mirror also.

"Hyung?", I started in a nice cool tone, "When you said we were going to spend some time together, you did not mean trying to sabotage my wedding, do you?"

"Not to worry about. The guys have us all covered. Now let's go", he patted my back before sauntering out of the barber shop, leaving me still seated and gawking at him.

I glanced at all the staff, but they weren't looking my way, but busy with the other customers. I stood to leave before bolting out the door, already knowing that K hyung payed ahead for me earlier.

"K", I hissed slowly as I ran after him, and grabbed his elbow to stop him from walking further, "What is going on? What's in it for you to help me?"

"Slow down, will you?", he chuckled at my demanding self. I exhaled out when I noticed that we were on the sidewalk now.

"Just go with it, okay? I wanna spoil you since you seemed so upset over the nearing shotgun wedding", he explained, but I wasn't buying it.

"And how did you suddenly want me to look like this when you can just instead buy me a chicken wings?", I questioned with a cocked eyebrow.

"Hey, I want you to grow a balls on yourself and maybe stand up to your parents", he defended, but even he wasn't so convinced.

"Hyung..", I sighed, but he interrupted me.

"I said just go with it, okay? Enough with the questions, we have other places to be", he announced before walking over to his car.

Sighing exasperatedly, I followed after him and hopped on the car too. I wanted to pester him with questions, but I doubted he was going to give me any kind of answers.

"Where are we going now?", I asked as he started the car.

"You'll see, my groom", he had a teasing smirk on his face that made me worry.

Before I knew it, we were on the mall in the most pricey boutique for male outfits, the likes of which I could enjoy to choose from. K hyung was piling up shirts, jeans and coat from the racks.

They all piled up next on my arms as he scrolled through the ones he knew is up to my taste and I just stood there, gazing at him in confusion.

"So let's start with this, man", he hurried over to me with an excited look on his face.

"Sorry, hyung. But I'm not in the mood to shop for new clothes", I grumbled under my breath.

"Since when did you say no to rock chic fashion?", he mocked, making me roll my eyes at him, "Besides, I'm paying for all of it", he added.

"Okay.. Start talking. Why are you doing all of this?", I asked as he sighed in annoyance.

"Okay, fine. I'll tell you", he huffed out, "My family is a part of a mafia group, and we sell pretty young girls for a lot of a cash and I thought.."

"K!", I interrupted him, tired of this on-going joke.

"Loosen up. It's a surprise, okay? Just pick what you want", he shoved me to the nearest dressing room and tossed some outfit for me to try, "Enjoy!", he slammed the door shut in my protest.

I huffed out in annoyance and reached for the things he chose out for me. I might as well see how they looked on me. He was succeeding alright, in taking my my mind off the blasted wedding.

But as I stared in the mirror of the dressing room, I could remember Y/N instead and now her christmas holidays must be enjoyable. I heard she brought Jungwon with her in this same old town.

I hadn't heard from that kid all day, and I was torturing myself because I want to see what she is doing. She could be anywhere in this town, breathing the same air as I and not even once would she think of me.

Gritting my teeth anger, I looked away and put on the first outfit. I might as well loosen up just as K suggested and enjoy the moment. At least that way, I could forget about her even if it was for a while.

Soon enough, K was not the one enjoying the moment as I tried on so many outfit and he couldn't even laugh the second we came up to the cashier regarding the total price of all the things I bought.

"What do you think of what I'd done to your card?", I asked with a huge grin on my face as he texted away on his phone.

"Perfect to make me bankrupt", he grumbled while tucking his phone back to his pocket, "Listen, we're almost late, time to go at our next destination"

I was still confused about all that was going on, but just shrugged and grabbed all the shopping bags with me.

I walked over him to the entrance and when he noticed me, he immediately rushed me to his car like our time is running out.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down. Where are we going?", I asked as we hopped into the car.

"You'll see", he answered with a blissful smile.

"That's what you kept saying all day", I complained loudly, not liking the mystery.

"That's the point", he smirked before pulling out back the highway.

I checked the time on my phone and found it was almost six o'clock, the exact hour my parents would be coming home. They'll expect me to tell them what happens at the designer's office.

The sky splashed in orange as the sun crouched lower in the horizon, and the route K was taking me was getting somewhat familiar.

My suspicions were confirmed when I realized the school he entered at until we reached it to the back. It was the one where Y/N and I graduated last year.

And the one waiting for us in the back is the same gym where I totally made her cry the night of the prom. My eyes widen when I see who was Sunghoon and Heeseung had blindfolded from the open entrance.

She was there, Y/N, standing in the middle of it all.

But why is she dressed in white?

What is happening now?