13

E L L I E R O S E ~

E L L I E R O S E ~

It was already evening.

I was laying on the bed on my stomach reading book since I've nothing to do today. I'm so bored. I closed the book and sat up glancing at Mason who's working on his laptop and talking on the phone in his foreign tongue. He sounds so hot. I bite down on my lip moving the laptop from his lap and getting on his lap straddling him causing him to smiled. He murmured something into the phone than end it. He stuck my hair behind my ear when I'm playing with the buttons of his shirt.

"Can we go outside?" I asked.

"Bella, it's not safe to go anywhere now" he answered and kissed the corner of my lips as I let out a annoyed huffed.

"I'm bored" I murmured pressing my lips against his. "We can do something interesting" he squeezed my ass cheek planting a kiss on my lips. "We can watch movie" I grinned causing him to roll eyes. "No way, bella" he replied.

"Please?" I pout with puppy eyes.

"Your puppy eyes aren't going to work on me" he roll his eyes looking away from me. I plant another kiss on his lips.

"Please daddy?" I Whispered causing his jaw to clenched.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I said No, bella"

"I said yes"

"N-" this time I cut him off by my lips on his. I kiss him deeply when his hand gently cupped my face kissing me back. He trailed hot kisses down to my neck making me moan.

I moan when he buried his face between my cleavage and stuck his tongue out licking it. Mason pulled off my top over my head and throw it on the floor revealing my breast since I didn't wear any bra under the top. Mason didn't waste a second and took one of my nipple on his mouth sucking, Biting and torturing. He switch to other one and did the same thing. My grip on his shoulder got tightened when I felt myself getting wet.

"Is it y-yes?" I moan when he kiss my chest and hummed. A grinned tugged on my lips as I got off his lap and bed. I grabbed my top from the floor and put it back on while Mason watched me with dazed. I glanced at him and smirk.

"What the fuck was that?" He deadpaned. I lightly chuckle and peck his lips. "That was my wat to get a 'yes' from you" I plant another kiss on his lip when he roll his eyes. I was about to go towards the TV but Mason grabbed my waist and pull me back to him. "You can't just leave me hard" he Muttered into my ear sliding his hand inside my short squeezing my ass cheek. A moan left my lips. He peck my lips with smirk and let go off me leaving wanted more. I pout and jumped on the cover with him playing on a movie.