56 (End)

Chapter 56

Chapter 56

__Ellie's PoV__

8 years later

Love can be something that has several meanings to different people. It is shown everyday, whether if it's towards family, friends, pets, or partners. Love is one of the strongest forces in the world because it can either build or destroy a person. I finally felt like my feelings of knowing that I deserved love and happiness were finally real. I knew he was out there but i was starting to give up hope. Im glad i didnt have lacked confidence all my life because I was told quite often I was something less than I really felt about myself, I started to believe it all. When I met him he just saw past my flaws and just truly cared about me.

Love is the most special bond you can have with a person, and I am so blessed to have so many people in my life that love and care for me.

One of them is my husband. Mason Williams.

It's been 8 years since we've been married. I still can't believe it. After all the hardships and rough time, we made it up.

He have loved me in good and in difficult times. He have been my pillar of strength. He stayed by me through my flaws and down moments, and he never judged me when I was at my worst. He never gave up on us. Instead, he embraced me into his loving arms just the way I was and showered me with care so pure and unconditional that it made me cry. His love is definitely deeper than the ocean, and I cannot wait to spend my rest of life the life with this man.

My once sorrowful heart is now overwhelmed with joy from the moment he walked into my world and changed it for good.

I cannot wait for the beautiful future, we're going to have with our kids and our little family. We will do all the awesome things we have always dreamed of doing in our lives. All the promises. I don't know what good deeds I have done to deserve this man. But I am grateful that he came my way.

As I walk down to the pier and look out at the sky, I finally felt relaxed gazing into the wonderful act of nature. As I shut my eyes, I could hear the soothing sound of the waves brushing again the stones. I felt the beams of the sun begin to warm up my face and arms, so I gradually begin to feeling the sweat falling from my skin. I feel a slight breeze that brushes against my skin, but I do not mind because the breeze felt so cold on my warm skin. The taste of salt lingers on my tongue from the breeze, but it does not bother me. Everything seems so calm.

A sunset is one of the most beautiful creations. To me, a sunset paints a thousand words;

I felt gently slowly arms wrapping around my waist from behind. And a smile tugged on my lips.

"What are you doing here, everyone is waiting for you" Mason whispered kissing on my shoulder.

"I just wanted to see this view" I replied staring at the beautiful sunset. "This is so beautiful"