34

Ellie Rose ~

Ellie Rose ~

"I'm going to kill him" Mason muttered calmly, his jaw clenched so tightly that it made me concerned for if it would break his teeth. "I'm going to fucking kill him. I shouldn't have forgive him after everything he'd done"

"Mason this–"

"And if you say that to forgive him, I'll get even more madder Ellie"

I shut my mouth, biting on my lip. He sighed angrily than cupped my face gently kissing my lips.

"I could never imagined that Matteo will catched feelings for you- and it's so hard to believe" he muttered calmly against my lips. I smiled and softly pressed my lips onto his slowly unbuttoning his dark blue shirt.

"Bambina, I'm trying to be serious and you aren't helping it" he warned wrapping his knuckles around my locks and tugging them down gently. I parted my lips without taking my eyes off of his dark blue one.

"I'm also trying to be serious but you're too hot to focused on something else" I pouted causing a devilish sexy smirk to curled up at the corner of his lips.

"Don't start with me, bambina" he warned licking his lips, when I kissed the crook of his neck trailing soft kisses along his perfect sharp jawline.

"God.. Ellie-" he took a deep breathe, his grip on my hair got more tightened as I nibbled his ear. I chuckled lightly and pulled back.

"Okay I'm sorry" I mumbled. "So is it bad?"

Mason sighed and nodded his head. "It's really bad, I didn't expected him to catched–" he paused clenching his jaw once again.

"But are you sure if Matteo had really catched any feelings for me? I mean it could be a rumour too, Mason" I shrugged. He took a deep breathe brushing my hair behind my ear.

"I'm not sure Ellie and I guess I'm not going to believe it until my own ears heard the truth from Matteo" he sighed. I smiled  circling my hands around his neck and kissing his lips. He smiled onto the kiss and wrapped his one arm around my waist.

"I love you Mason-boo" I grinned pecking his lips causing him to laughed. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me to the bed gently kissing my lips.

"I love you even more bambina" he whispered gently laying me down on the bed. I bite down on my lip, loosening his tie. He leaned down and kissed me passionately, hard. He trailed hot kisses along my jawline moving down to my neck sucking on my skin. My lips got parted and moans climbed out off me.

"Fuck, why I need to be inside you every fucking minutes of the day? I need you to breathe" he growled slipping his hand inside my floral dress and squeezing my ass. I moaned. I also don't know how to stop the pull I feel whenever I'm around him. It's so hard especially when he has that sex god appeal. He flipped me on my stomach in one swift motion wrapping his knuckles around my locks and tugged them down gently.