24

Ellie Rose ~

Ellie Rose ~

The sunlight streamed in through the gaps in my curtains. I'd been up, just thinking. There only a moment when everything that had happened vanished from my mind but that lasted only temporarily than it all come back.

"Ellie, have you seen yourself? You've got so weak. You're barely eat and sleeping because all you're doing is crying over that Mason asshole Williams" Melanie spoke disappointedly crossing her arms over her chest.

"Your tears are so precious and that Mason asshole Williams doesn't deserve your precious tears, El" Ciara grumbled when I heaved my heavy body from the bed. The floor beneath my feet was freezing.

"I'm okay" I mumbled.

"It doesn't seems like you're 'okay' Ellie. You can't even stand properly because of how weak you're" Ciara spoke, Her eyebrows scrunching together and Melanie let out a heavy sighed.

"You've to forget that asshole to get your pain away" Melanie spoke pouring a glass of water and handing it to me.

"I'm fine for god sake. Just leave me alone" I grumbled before taking a sip of the water causing them to rolled their eyes.

"We don't like to see you like this, broken and upset" Ciara said crossing her arms over her chest.

I wished it was that easier. I wished it was so easy to forget him and move on but I can't. No matter how hard I tried.

I sighed sadly and made my way towards the bathroom. I felt as my legs giving up and my eyes aches from crying. My heart shattered and I don't know what to do. I looked like a mess. My hair done in a messy bun and my eyes were red and puffy from crying. I let out another sad sigh before getting freshed than went back to my bedroom to see Melanie and Ciara in a conversation. Seems like a serious conversation but I didn't wanted to hear anything so I went straight to my closet.

Regret and betrayal eating me inside.

He never loved me? I meant nothing to him? Everything were just a pretend? He loves sophia. Only one thing that playing in my mind all the day and night is how could I be so fucking stupid to fall for him? To think that he would love me?

I stripped off my pajamas and changed into a oversized T-shirt and short. I didn't even noticed when a tear rolled down my right cheek as I stared at myself at the mirror. I wiped the tear and walked out from the closet.

"Ellie.. can we go out for lunch? Please?" Ciara plead getting up from the couch. I sighed ready to say 'no' but I couldn't say no to her especially her pleading face. Melanie threw me a sad smile when I glanced at her.

"Fine" I sighed and Ciara smiled.