49

__Ellie Rose__

I come back in my room shutting the door closed. I slide down the door crying. Why am I so weak? Why I can't be strong? At least strong in front of him. I hate being like this. Being this weak in front of him. He kept playing with me, with my fucking feelings. It gets me confused does he even love me or not? or  he was just playing around with me. He kept hurting me and I kept forgiving him everytime because I love him so much.

There weren't many people that loved me, but even when they did everything always held a condition to it. And most of the time they leave me.

Love wasn't meant to have conditions or meant to leave.

My mother had been the only one to love me. She had been always there for me altho I know we had problems but she accepted her mistake. Everything was better between us and I miss her so much right now. She had always supported me in everything.

Ellie you need to be strong. You can't kept forgiving and forgetting everything.

He wants to play right? Then yes, we'll play for sure.

You started this game Mason William and I'll end this.

I stood up wiping my tears and went into the bathroom to take a cold shower. I'll not be that weak, dumb Ellie anymore. I'm gonna show you Mason how strong and confident I can get if I want.

After taking cold shower for 20 minutes, I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out from the bathroom. I don't even have anything to wear. I rolled my eyes and went to the closet to see find something to wear. But I was surprised. Everything was already arranged there for me. From clothes, makeup to shoes everything. And everything was my favourite colour and brands.

Didn't he lost his memory? What the fuck.

This man always gets me confused like hell. Only himself and God can understand him.

I changed into something casual and walked out from the closet. I know what I've to do. I grabbed my phone from the bed.

[Ellie's outfit]

[Ellie's outfit]

Don't get nervous. You can do it.

I took a deep breathe and hold the phone near to my ear. My heart was beating so faster.

"Hello" A dark enchanting voice speak from the other side. His voice already made my body shivered down.

"Hello Mr Rossi, I-"

"Ah Rose.. I knew it you'll call me" He spoke. I could feel him smirking from the other side. "So how do you need my help?"

He always gets me. Bastard.

"We need to meet. I can't tell you anything in call" I answer.

"My pleasure Tesoro, Meet me in my Mansion, I'll be there"