16

E L L I E R O S E ~

E L L I E R O S E ~

I woke up next morning to the annoying sound of my alarm. I didn't go to bed until like 4 in the morning. I was up all night thinking about what happened. What's Mason hiding from me? Why's he suddenly so close with his ex if he doesn't like her at all? I feel completely drained. I shook my head and got up from the bed walking to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth than hop in the shower stripping off my clothes. I washed my body taking a quick shower.

"Ellie, I'm off!" Mum shouted. I stepped from the bathroom with towel wrapped around my body. "Have a nice day, mum!" I replied and went to my closet. I quickly changed into something casual. I did my hair in a lower ponytail leaving some hair strands and grabbed my bag making my way downstairs.

I walked out from my home to see Vincenzo standing with his arm crossed over his chest leaning against the white gorgeous car. Which belongs to him I guess. He was wearing riped pant and casual navy blue shirt. He's looking handsome. but Wait- is he here waiting for me?

When his green eyes meet mine, a smile twitching on his lips.

(Ellie's Outfit)

"Hey cara mia, would you like to go for a coffee with me?" He asked when I walked to him. My eyes narrowed at him. "Well it's just a coffee only not date, so relax" he lightly chuckle. "If I say no, than?" I asked raising my eyebrows with arm crossed over my chest.

"I've been waiting for you for hour and if you're going to say no to me than my poor heart will broke into pieces" he replied pretending to get hurt. "Fine" I lightly chuckle causing him to smirk gorgeously.

"I knew it, you can't say no to me, cara mia" he said opening the car door for me. "Don't flatter yourself Vincenzo Ferrari" I sneered at him causing him to chuckle. I got in the car and he closed the door before walking to his side and getting in than droving off.