1.2

little manscott tried to kill me in the locker roomim all good tho

little man
scott tried to kill me in the locker room
im all good tho

me
what

little man
yeah it's notging dont worry im ok
he lost control on the field, but im fine

sillie sighed through her nose and rolled her eyes.

jennifer, one of the nurses, came rushing down the hall. "sillie, can you check on peter hale for me and everything? i have an emergency with another patient, i'm sorry, i wouldn't ask unl-"

"it's ok, i got it," sillie cut her off, forcing a smile. she hadn't checked on peter in months because it was too hard.

"thank you!" jennifer ran to the elevator.

sillie took a long, deep breath before looking for peter's chart and the things she needed. she got it and went to his room, sitting on the bed in front of him. "hey, peter." she pursed her lips together, using the stethoscope to listen to his heart beat. 

everything was good there, so she got the IV and started putting it in his vien.

"you look great." sillie winced at her words. "uh, you... don't look a day over twenty-five...? sorry." she exhaled sharply and gulped. "yeah, i'm gonna stop talking."

she looked at peter's hand when she thought she saw his finger move, but it didn't happen again. maybe... no. yes. no, she shouldn't.

"peter." she paused. "i'm gonna try something." she grabbed his hand, their palms resting together. "try to squeeze my hand, alright?"

nothing.

she sighed. "come on," she whispered to herself. she gave him a small squeeze. "come on, peter." she remembered how he would always play a song whenever she came over to the hale house. come on, eileen. so, she pulled out her phone and found said song on youtube, having it just loud enough so he'd hear it. 

his finger twitched. 

sillie smiled, letting the song play and waiting for his hand to move. 

but it didn't. 

she sighed again, turning her phone off when the song ended. "at lease we're a small step forward, right?"

≡≡≡

"you ok?" sillie asked.

stiles picked up a toy gun and shot it at her with a grin. "yeah, why wouldn't i be?"

"maybe cause scott almost killed you earlier?" sillie raised an eyebrow.

"i'm fine, sils." stiles chuckled. "hey, guess what?"

"what?"

"scott separated jackass' shoulder." he laughed. "awesome, right!?"

sillie made a face. "i'm not gonna openly hate on a high school student because i'm a mature adult, but if i were in your grade, i'd say yes."