4.14

scott stared in shock as he watched sillie wail and weep as she punched the wall

scott stared in shock as he watched sillie wail and weep as she punched the wall. melissa ran over and helped her.

"i never wanted you guys to see that side of me," sillie spoke up, walking up next to him. "the one that's just so angry and wants to break everything and kill anyone. or myself." she sighed. "or the one where i'm lashing out or losing control."

"you didn't have to hide it from us," scott muttered. "we would've been more than fine with that."

"you were kids," sillie deadpanned. "i was never going to have you know i was a werewolf. and i still wasn't until you got bit."

scott frowned, taking sillie's hand in his. "you know it's not your fault, right? you didn't give claudia-"

"frontotemporal dementia, no shit, scotty," sillie whispered. she gulped. "it was my fault she was in the hospital, though. 'attacked by wild animal'." she took a moment, thinking back to when claudia had been having such a horrible episode and beating her so badly to where she had to fight back. "mom was right. i am a monster. if i just took it, she wouldn't had been in the hospital. and if she hadn't been in the hospital, she wouldn't have hit stiles. and if that wouldn't had happen, mom wouldn't have remembered slightly that she did something bad to her kids and sent her over the edge that ended up killing her."

"sillie, there was nothing you could've done," scott told her, moving in front of her and holding her shoulders. "claudia... she was doomed from the start. you didn't do anything that-"

"i made it happen sooner," she interrupted. "she could've had more time. i fucked it up."

"the disease is what killed her, sillie," scott urged. "she would've ended up in the hospital anyway, you know that."

sillie simply shook her head. and then she walked away.

scott watched her go, taking a deep breath before looking for the hospital memory after the fire.

≡≡≡

"sillie stilinski, seventeen year old female. a vic from the hale house fire," an EMT exclaimed, helping a doctor pull a gurney out from the ambulance. "has sixty percent surface area burns, third degree. trouble breathing, in and out of consciousness. patient is septic. given three of morphine. and there's another one behind me; peter hale. he's... they're both really bad."

"is there anyone else aside from peter?" the doctor questioned.

"not alive..."

scott watched as the doctor called some people over. 

"oh, and someone page melissa mccall!" the doctor called, sighing after. "she's gotta know this."

scott followed once the doctor and some nurses started bringing sillie inside, another ambulance with peter in it coming to the pit.