2.6

"you're an idiot," sillie spat, running with derek

"what did i do now?" he complained.

"you tried to kill lydia, that's what!" she scoffed. "i can't believe i got stuck with you."

derek have her a look. "you chose to run with me."

"no, actually, i didn't. i ran after jackson, followed his scent, you did to, and then we ended up here."

derek rolled his eyes, sniffing the air. "do you have his scent?"

"i don't think the kanima has one," she deadpanned, looking around. she huffed when the kanima dropped down a yard away from them. 

derek turned around, growling.

the kanima charged toward them, and they started fighting. sillie dodged his tail, grabbing it and tossing him onto the ground. he flipped back up, throwing a punch at derek, who also dodged it. derek moved next to sillie as the kanima roared, kicking his chest and knocking him into the pillar.

sillie raised her fist and punched the kanima in the face, going for another but punching the concrete when the kanima moved out of the way. the kanima ran at derek, pushing him into the ground. derek landed on his stomach, raising his head while the kanima roared. sillie used her elbow to hit the kanima in the back of his neck. the kanima turned to her, hissing. he went to attack her but derek got in the way, raising a big piece of concrete to block his punches and hits.

the kanima grabbed it and roared again, sillie and derek roaring back. sillie pushed the concrete out of the way and kicked the kanima's chest, knocking him down onto the ground. the kanima got up and started running up the pillar, the werewolves chasing until they got to the pillar.

derek barred his canines at him. then electricity sparks flied everywhere, he and sillie covering their eyes. the kanima jumped down and grabbed the werewolves by their shirts, throwing them toward the pillar. 

sillie stood and growled before a car appeared with the headlights shining, derek yanking her behind a pillar to hide her from the hunters.

chris shot the kanima over and over again as he walked toward it until the kanima fell back onto the ground. he looked around for sillie and derek, not seeing them.

the kanima got back up, chris turning to him. his gun clicked when he tried to shoot it.

he was out of bullets.

the kanima did a jump-kick, chris flying back into the pillar sillie and derek were hiding behind. the kanima hissed. gerard got out of the car, standing in front of the kanima. but neither one of them attacked.

scott showed up and tackled the kanima away from gerard, the kanima running off. he turned to gerard, but he ran after the kanima after a moment.

sillie exhaled. she looked around before giving derek a look.