4.2

"hello

"hello." peter smiled, knocking on the classroom door. he gave the teacher his signature smirk. "i'm sorry to interrupt, but i need to borrow sillie."

the teacher stammered a bit before they nodded, gesturing for sillie to go.

sillie groaned, her forehead hitting her desk.

"oh, don't do that, you'll ruin your perfectly structured face," peter teased.

sillie got up and gathered her things, leaving the class with him. "pedo. now, what the hell's going on now?"

"derek's in the locker room losing control. you're his anchor, you gotta help him."

sillie gave him a look, not walking anymore. "first off, i'm not his anchor. he lost his anchor when he broke up with me for paige. so he can go rip a throat out. you can deal with him on your own." she walked away from him.

"if you're not gonna help, shouldn't you go to class?" peter deadpanned.

sillie scoffed, not stopping. "you just gave me the chance to skip the worse period of the day. fuck no and fuck derek and fuck you."

"love you too, silly sillie!"

she rolled her eyes. "stop calling me that."

≡≡≡

teenager-that-should-be-adult-but-isn't sillie, who was laid down on a table besides an unconscious derek, opened her eyes slightly, groaning when she realized where she was. 

deaton grabbed whatever he was looking for, moving over to her. "everything's ok, sillie. just stay there, give me a minute."

"what happened now?" she muttered, clearing her throat. she looked around, furrowing her eyebrows when she saw derek unconscious. "derek?" she looked at deaton with panicked eyes. "did i do something to him? is he ok? wha-" she stumbled off of the table, almost tripping but catching herself on the table derek was on. she listened for his heartbeat, exhaling. "jesus christ."

deaton hesitated. "he... he's ok, just stay there, give lydia and i a few minutes to do something."

sillie sighed, looking down at derek while deaton went to lydia. she ran a hand through his hair. "you sure i didn't do anything to him?" 

lydia nodded. "you didn't do anything, sils. lay back down, we'll explain soon."

sillie sighed again, pushing her table next to derek's so they were closer next to each other. she climbed back onto the table, putting the blanket she had back on her. she shut her eyes and in a minute she was asleep. 

≡≡≡

sillie shot up when she heard yelling, flinching hard and quickly looking around. she exhaled, thankful she didn't see any of the alphas or their betas. she spotted derek running out of the clinic and deaton on the ground with a bloody arm, lydia checking on him. she gave the two an apologetic look before running after derek.