3.11

"derek, wake up!" sillie punched his chest

stiles smacked his face a few times and hard. "come on! derek!"

"move," sillie grumbled.

stiles moved over.

she straddled derek, and raised her fist, punching his face next. "wake the hell up!" she went to punch him again, but derek woke up and caught her fist. "finally."

derek raised an eyebrow. "this is not what i thought would be the first thing i saw but i'm not complaining."

stiles grimaced. "ew."

sillie gave derek a look, punching him again anyway. "shut up." she climbed off of him.

derek looked around. "where's jennifer?"

"gone with scott's mom," stiles explained.

"she took her?"

"yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, scott left with deucalion, ok?"

"wait- what?" derek gaped. he looked at sillie. "w-"

"yeah, i know." she wiped her face.

"we gotta get you out of here," stiles urged, pulling derek up with a struggle until sillie helped. "the police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell outta here."

"whoa," derek stopped him. "what about cora?"

"isaac's with her, peter, and the argents," sillie told him.

"the-the argents?" derek furrowed his eyebrows.

"yeah, i know." sillie squeezed his arm. "we're gonna hold off the cops. you need to go."

derek paused, squeezing her hand back. "wait, what about you?"

"i'm fine," she lied. "you gotta go, derek."

≡≡≡

sillie and stiles sat in the lobby of the hospital, the woman freezing when a certain scent hit her nose.

"oh, hell no." she looked over, seeing rafael. scott's dead. she hated him so much - especially after what happened with scott.

stiles scoffed, following her gaze. "you've gotta be kidding me," he grumbled.

rafael caught their eyes, seeing them and sighing.

they rolled their eyes.

"oh, just perfect," stiles mumbled.

"this day couldn't get better, huh?" sillie whispered.

stiles shook his head.

rafael came over to them. "the stilinski kids at the center of this whole mess. what a shocker."