3.23

"almost there," deaton said as he tried to pull the fly out of aiden's throat

"almost there," deaton said as he tried to pull the fly out of aiden's throat. he finally got it and dropped it into the water, aiden leaving the shower right away as he coughed. "isaac, you're next."

isaac looked up from where he was, sillie holding him up. his eyes glowed yellow. "wait, alright-"

"c'mon, isaac," sillie pulled, guiding him into the shower as deaton pulled him. she held isaac to keep him still as deaton put his hand down isaac's throat to get the fly.

"don't fight it," deaton told him.

"it's ok," sillie whispered, struggling to keep him still slightly.

isaac gagged.

"don't fight."

allison gulped.

"isaac, stop!" sillie exclaimed, grabbing his hand and taking it off of deaton's wrist. "stop fighting, you're making it harder."

"stay still, isaac," deaton added.

sillie scratched his head, making him relax slightly.

"got it." deaton pulled his hand out with the fly, dropping it into the water.

isaac gasped and coughed, falling back into sillie's arms.

"alright, come on, you did good." sillie rubbed his back, walking him out of the shower.

deaton shut off the water.

"are they ok now?" allison asked.

"and what about derek?" sillie questioned.

"he's with argent, argent's handling it," deaton explained. "and i hope so. the part that's worrisome, is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to stiles. and i have no idea why void didn't get you too, sils."

she shrugged. "me neither."

"there's really two of them now?" kira asked, her eyebrows knitted together. "how is that even possible?"

"but how did the other one just take lydia?" allison worried.

"we turned around and they were gone. so was her car," deaton explained.

"so no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" aiden deadpanned.

"we were a bit busy," sillie retorted. "we didn't notice with the throw up situation, the stiles coming out of a pile from throw up, and unwrapping his face."

deaton nodded. "exactly. we were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor."

"hold on. how are you so sure which stiles is which?" kira inquired.

"trust me, i know," sillie told her. "void took lydia, stiles is with the others."

"and they're making sure now," deaton informed.