3.14

sillie ran through the woods, bumping into stiles and scott who also bumped into each other

sillie ran through the woods, bumping into stiles and scott who also bumped into each other. they all screamed, not knowing who they all where until they saw each other's faces.

"oh." stiles panted.

"get that damn light outta my eye!" sillie demanded, swatting stiles' hand.

scott breathed heavily, his hands on his knees as he hunched over.

"i think i found something," stiles informed.

"so did i." scott nodded.

"i didn't find shit," sillie mumbled.

then they got to walking.

"wait, wait!" sillie exclaimed when they started walking into the coyote den, sighing when it was too late. "guys, you never go into a coyote den. it marks your scent and they don't come back."

"oh shit." stiles winced. "uh, a little too late for that."

"you think?" scott mocked with a sigh. 

"whatever, we're already in." stiles huffed. "anyway, it's a coyote den. obviously."

"werecoyote," scott muttered.

"malia," sillie added.

stiles grabbed a jacket that was on the ground. "you see this? this is malia's. remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo."

"it was, before you touched it and walked in here," sillie corrected, refusing to go in even if the den was contaminated.

scott grabbed a stuffed bear. "we shouldn't be in here."

"no shit!" sillie exclaimed.

"she won't come back, we invaded her home. our scent's going to be everywhere," scott complained.

"wait, if she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" stiles asked.

"somewhere else," sillie muttered.

"can you track her now? you think you got her scent?" stiles inquired.

"maybe. but i'm better at this when i'm a full wolf. and i'm still worried that if i do it, i won't be able to turn back."

"sillie's full wolf."

they turned to her.

she scoffed. "fine. i have her scent. but i'm going on my own because she knows me and if she knows you guys are there, she might leave. don't do anything else that's stupid while i'm gone."

stiles sighed. "deal." he turned to scott. "the door's still open."

they had their conversation as sillie ran off, following malia's scenut. she ran through the woods and fast, sniffing every few seconds to keep it. she stopped when she saw her, slowly walking.