1.3

"hello?" sillie grumbled as she tapped her foot impatiently

"you're gonna get a guy who was maimed on the bus in the hospital," stiles informed. 

"yeah, i know, i'm trying to get to the ambulance now." sillie sighed. "why are you telling me this, what's going on?"

"scott had a dream he killed allison on the bus, but allison's fine, so we thought the dream was a dream and didn't happen until we saw the bus and the dead guy who isn't dead."

sillie paused. "i have no idea how to respond to that."

"ok, well, scott can't remember what happened," stiles said. "do you know how he's supposed to?"

sillie stammered slightly. "uh, kinda? you just have to-"

"stilinski!" an attending raised their voice, looking over at the open elevator. "get off the phone, let's go. we have work to do."

i hate being an intern.

"shit, i gotta go, i'm sorry." sillie winced at her brother's exclaims. "i'll call you back soon, i'm sorry!" she hung up and put her phone on silent and in her pocket. "sorry, it was my brother."

"i don't care," the attending deadpanned. "go get the patient from the ambulance."

she rolled her eyes, knowing that wasn't how it was supposed to go, but did it anyway.

≡≡≡

little man
hey sils, sorry to bother you
but am i attractive to gay guys

me
...
what the hell is going on inside of your head
are you trying to tell me something??
because if you're gay and in love with jackson instead of lydia, i completely accept you

little man
what
no! i don't think i'm gay
am i gay?

me
how would i know stiles

little man
i just don't think danny likes me and then i wanted to know if i'm attractive to gay guys

me
why are you asking me
go ask a gay guy, not a bi girl

little man
yes! thank you! i'll ask danny!

sillie rolled her eyes and stuffed her phone away, watching as some deputies took pictures of the patient, garrison myers.

"hey." noah walked over to her. "how's he doing?"

"still in critical condition," sillie responded. 

"alright." he sighed, looking over at a deputy who nodded at him. "i've gotta get the k-9 to deaton, his stitches are coming out today. i'll see you later."

"bye, dad." sillie smiled as noah kissed her forehead, walking away with his deputies. "love you!"

"love you too, sweetheart."