4.5

"what's up, curly?" sillie asked, standing by isaac's locker

isaac hesitated, clearly shaken up. "i... i, um..."

sillie furrowed her eyebrows, hearing his heart rate pick up even more. "isaac?"

"i'm..." he shook his head, leaning his forehead against the cold metal. his claws dug into his locker.

"isaac." sillie grabbed his hands, ignoring everyone as she kept his face covered and going into the boys bathroom. she locked the door, seeing isaac grip a sink. "isaac, you gotta calm down. think of your anchor."

"i am, you're not working!" he exclaimed with a growl.

sillie sighed. "you might need to do the pain makes you human thing."

isaac hesitated before dragging his claws down his arm, blood dripping as he groaned, gritting his teeth. he fell to his knees in exhaustion, breathing heavily as he got his control back.

sillie kneeled in front of him, cupping his face. "what happened that's making you like this?"

he gulped. "...i saw jenna this morning. in the parking lot."

sillie's eyes flashed to anger as she clenched her jaw. "what kind of car did she have?"

≡≡≡

"hey, i know you want me there for the whole testing liam shit, but something came up," sillie spoke into her phone as she snuck into the station without anyone realizing, heading over to noah's computer. thankfully he was in the bathroom.

"yeah, that's fine. can you come later though? i think you'd be a really good help for liam," scott shared.

"yeah, 'course. but, scotty, you gotta remember. you're his alpha. you're the best alpha i know. you're the number one person that's gonna help him." she typed in the name 'jenna lahey', not finding any results. then she typed in the type of car isaac told her jenna had. 

"i know, but... i don't know. i guess i'm scared, or nervous."

"that's normal. don't worry. and you're an alpha to all of us, what's one more beta?"

"the difference is the fact that i actually bit this one, sils." scott sighed. "it-it's different."

"i know, scotty." she glanced up when she heard flushing, knowing noah was finishing up. "i've gotta go, but i'll text you in a few minutes. love you."

"love you too. bye."

they hung up.

sillie quickly scrolled for the name 'jenna lahey', only finding 'jenna dunbar' and her address. she froze, letting out a scoff after a moment. "you've gotta be shitting me. again?" 

she tried to listen if noah was coming but couldn't hear, quickly started exiting everything, putting the computer back how it was before, getting rid of the history and backup history. then she hid behind the door just before noah opened it. she slipped through behind him since he left it open, leaving the station.