5.7

it had been quiet

it had been quiet. nothing had been happening, and it was freaking sillie out. she was laying in bed, just trying to get comfortable and lay there. the kids in beacon told her that they were busy with trying to commit to their plans, and she hadn't heard from them in a bit.

she was worried about everything. 

sillie jumped when she heard the door, sniffing the air. she relaxed when she realized it was just derek. 

"babe, isaac," he called, shutting the door behind him. "i got food."

"coming," isaac replied. "mom, you want me to bring you some?"

"sure," sillie agreed, staying in bed. 

isaac set up his own plate while derek did sillie's then his own, handing it to isaac. 

"anything happen while i was out?" derek inquired.

he shook his head, taking the plate. "nothing. and no update with the others either."

"alright. go give it to her; she should have a drink up there but if not, tell me."

he nodded, heading up. he knocked on the door first and then went in, giving sillie a smile. she tried to smile back, slowly sitting up. she wasn't having a good day. she was nauseous, had a headahce, and had a slight fever. they were watching it and had decided that if it gets worse, they'd go to oscar and leo.

"thanks, curly." sillie took the food in her lap, inhaling slowly before taking a bite.

"you don't need to thank me, mom." isaac looked around, seeing that she had  a drink. "i'm gonna head back down, but if you need anything, just call for us, ok?"

she nodded. "i will." her speaking was muffled from the food, but he understood what she was saying.

he turned to go downstairs but paused, furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the window. he went closer to it and clenched his jaw.

"what?" sillie worried, tensing. she went to put her plate somewhere else and stand but isaac stopped her.

"nothing, nothing. it's ok. i just thought i saw something." he sighed, shutting the blinds. he went downstairs, grabbing a post-it note and a pen. he wrote quickly before tapping derek, giving it to him. and the only reason he was writing was because he didn't want to panic sillie - he knew she'd hear him.

i think someone's watching us

derek made a face, taking the pen to write a question mark down in reply and then added:

where? what do you mean?

isaac gulped, writing more.

it felt like some1 was looking at me when i was in your guys' room + i looked out the window
there's a van outside with that symbol thing from the syringe on it
the simon dude that oscar and leo told us about