1.9

"this was so worth getting out of bed for," sillie muttered, pressing all the way down on the gas

"this was so worth getting out of bed for," sillie muttered, pressing all the way down on the gas. "kate still on us?"

stiles and scott turned their heads, looking at kate's car. "yeah."

"faster?" scott suggested.

stiles nodded. "much faster."

she revved the engine then made the car go faster, the tires screeching when she turned. she smirked, looking through the rear view mirror to get a glimpse of kate.

"told you you'd enjoy it," stiles exclaimed, seeing her expression. "you should probably go faster cause she's on our tail, sils."

"if she goes faster, she'll kill us," scott complained.

"if she doesn't, they're gonna kill us!" he gawped.

scott sighed. "gun it."

sillie laughed, slamming on the gas.

stiles looked back. "they're gone."

sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "what do you mean they're gone? kate shouldn't be gone yet. check the radio."

stiles clicked a button. "all units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."

"idiot," sillie mumbled, taking a sharp left.

"whoa!" scott grabbed the 'oh shit' handle. "ok!"

"hello!" stiles exhaled, holding his seat. 

sillie made a right then another left, going down into the iron works. 

stiles opened the door before jumping into the back with scott. "get in!"

sillie revved the engine, telling derek to hurry up.

derek ran into the passenger seat, gunshots from a machine gun following. sillie drove away as the shots followed until the car was out of chris' sight.

"what part of laying low don't you understand?!" scott complained.

derek slammed his fist onto the dashboard. "dammit, i had him!"

"who, the alpha?" stiles pipped up.

"yes!" he nodded. "he was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up!"

"whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs," stiles defended his dad. he shrieked at the look derek gave him. "...uh, yeah..."

derek scoffed, looking at scott. "yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." 

sillie nodded. "he's not wrong there." she rolled her eyes at derek's expression. "don't get cocky." she made a right.  

"look, can we seriously get passed that?" scott asked. "i made a dumbass mistake. i get it."