4.6

sillie walked into the school, looking for her boys after hearing about what happened during the game

sillie walked into the school, looking for her boys after hearing about what happened during the game. she spotted them as noah walked away from them, throwing her arms around stiles, isaac, and scott.

"oh!" stiles grunted, hugging back.

scott inhaled deeply, hugging her back.

isaac exhaled, nuzzling his face into her shoulder.

sillie pulled away after a moment, checking scott's neck. "you ok?"

scott nodded. "i'm fine."

"you?" sillie pointed to stiles."

"me too," he confirmed.

sillie looked at isaac, not getting a word out before he nodded.

"me three, mom," isaac spoke.

sillie nodded too. "ok. good. now we gotta get to the clinic for that kid. what's his name?"

"brett," liam spoke up, looking over. "his name's brett."

≡≡≡

"what the hell is happening to this kid?!" stiles furrowed his eyebrows as they all held down brett's shaking body.

"he's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane," deaton explained, walking over with something in his hand. "i need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible."

isaac and sillie pressed harder on brett's shoulders, stiles and derek holding his arms down. at least, they were all trying.

"hey, derek, isaac, how about a little werewolf strength?" stiles grunted.

"yeah, we're not the only ones here with werewolf strength," derek exclaimed, gesturing to brett. "and why didn't you say sillie too?"

"she's sillie, if i added her in there, she'd slap the back of my dead," stiles deadpanned.

isaac nodded. "thought so." he tried to hold brett down harder.

sillie took a deep breath, sharing a glance with derek. their strength wasn't working. 

"if you can't hold him still, the incision might kill him," deaton urged.

"we're trying, doc!" sillie snapped, giving him apologetic eyes after.

brett grunted, the yellow foam spitting out from his mouth.

sillie grimaced, hating yellow wolfsbane with all of her heart. it was rare and even more deadly than purple wolfsbane.

"guys, he's slipping. i don't think i can hold him," stiles worried.

isaac reached over with his left arm and held brett's arm down. "i got it."

brett opened his eyes, them turning yellow as he panicked. he growled, pushing everyone off of him. 

"ah!" stiles exclaimed.