2.5

"hey, flo

"hey, flo." sillie smiled, walking into the station with two coffees. 

"sillie," the older woman greeted. 

"is my dad busy?" she asked.

flo huffed. "he's in there with that whittemore kid. go on in, but if he asks, i tried to stop you."

sillie nodded. "'course." she walked into noah's office, looking between him and jackson. "hey, dad. why's he here?"

noah scoffed. "i'll tell you in a sec. jackson, get the hell out of my office."

jackson quickly stood and walked out, not sparing sillie a glance.

sillie rolled her eyes, sitting in the chair jackson just was in. she handed noah one of the coffee's. "so? what was that about?"

noah gulped some of his coffee down. "thanks. and he was just saying how he didn't see isaac and mister lahey arguing. so, my career is gonna go down the drain thanks to that-... nope, i can't call teens strong words. not gonna do it."

sillie chuckled, feeling happy that isaac would no longer be a fugitive but still mad at him for fighting scott. but she understood, he had to follow derek's orders. but, she was still angry; scott had said how he was being a cocky little bastard. "well, if it makes you feel any better..." she pulled out an envelope from her purse, sliding it to him. "i got paid."

noah breathed out a heavy laugh, giving sillie an adoring look. "you know, i love you so much, kid."

sillie smiled. "i love you too, dad." she glanced at her phone when it started ringing. "how much do you wanna bet that's stiles?"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

little man
BAD NEWS
MORE BAD VERY BAD NEWS

scott mccockblock
SO SO SOOO VERY BAD NEWS

me
jesus what now

scott mccockblock
JACKSON KNOWS ABOUT THE KANIMA

little man
JACKSON FUCKING KNOWS
we would've told you earlier but coach threatened to take our phones and then another thing happened and we had to make a plan

sillie choked on her coffee, leaning on the counter at the nurses station.

me
HE WHAT
he better keep his shitty little mouth shut

scott mccockblock
more bad news

little man
isaac and erica tested lydia because derek told them too
she failed the test so now derek's gonna kill her

sillie glared at her phone, grabbing her things.

me
he what
i will kick his little werewolf wanna be alpha ass all the way to the next decade
no one's laying a hand on lydia, i'll be there soon