1.4

sillie watched as the alpha stood on top of kate's car, slightly smirking

sillie watched as the alpha stood on top of kate's car, slightly smirking. "you know, maybe we should let him kill her."

"i'm all for it but we still need to get him," derek grumbled.

she huffed but nodded, her smirk going wider as kate screamed.

"no! no! no!" a gun cocked and shots went off. kate was shooting at the alpha. she rolled out of the car from the passenger seat and cocked it again, aiming around. she stood. "come on!" she fired the gun. "come on!" she screamed.

"go, go," derek muttered, he and sillie running.

there was a howl, and it wasn't either of them. it was the alpha, seemingly calling scott. 

they crouched, derek feeling the alpha's blood that was on the ground. they both got the scent but they couldn't pinpoint it yet. then they lifted their heads, seeing the alpha running right and up the wall of the building. 

the alpha growled at them before continuing to climb.

they took off after him, jumping over and up. they ran as fast as they could to catch up, climbing the building him. they got to the roof and looked around.

"there." sillie pointed to the other roof across from them, seeing the alpha running their east.

they both ran but derek jumped first before sillie followed, a gunshot going off.

derek landed on the ground with a thud before her fell off the large container, sillie quickly getting down with him to hide. 

"i'd know if i got shot, right?" she whispered, feeling her body for anything.

"yeah, and i did," derek gritted out. he groaned as he sat up, leaning against the thing behind him. he lifted his sleeve, showing the wound with blue smoke coming out.

"oh, fuck," sillie whispered with her eyes widened, fear and dread showing in her expression. she took off her flannel, ripping the sleeve of it to wrap it around the wound. "don't give me that look."

"what look?"

"that look," she deadpanned. "yeah, it's a special bullet, but i'm still a nurse. you always put pressure on the wound, idiot."

"that's so sweet of you," he joked, grunting slightly.

"shut the hell up." sillie tightened the sleeve around his wound, making him hold back a shout. 

"you did that on purpose, didn't you."

sillie smirked slyly, not responding with words. "you're gonna be fine. we'll find something for this."

"careful there," he teased. "almost seems like you give a shit."

sillie gave his wound a small pat, making him groan. "what about now?"