3.4

sillie stood in the hospital, writing on a patient's chart

sillie stood in the hospital, writing on a patient's chart. she moved out of the way when someone walked by, making sure she didn't hit them. she froze, seeing someone in scrubs stare her. but when she blinked, the person was gone.

she took a moment before following, shutting the chart. "ivy?"

the person turned their head slightly before facing forward, continuing to walk.

"hello?" sillie called.

the person turned a corner.

"hey, wait," sillie exclaimed, picking up the pace. she stopped in the empty hall. no one was there. "ivy...?"

"sillie."

sillie turned around quickly, processing slowly. "ivy."

the filipina woman stood there, smiling slightly. 

"ivy, wait!" sillie called. "what's wrong? why are you ignoring me? ivy!"

"deucalion doesn't want me near you unless he tells me to..." ivy sighed. 

"what..." sillie furrowed her eyebrows. "who cares? i thought... we're doing good."

ivy frowned. "i'm sorry." she started to walk away.

"ivy!" she cried. "wait, you can't do this! come on!"

"i thought...." sillie gaped. "i thought you were dead. deucalion killed you. he... i was there, you died, i heard your heart stop."

ivy shrugged. "that's what he wanted you to think."

"what?" sillie asked, gasping when ivy suddenly dug her claws into her chest. she could feel ivy's hand wrap around her heart. she choked. "ivy. ivy, stop! please!"

"you were meant to kill them, sillie," ivy stated. "you were supposed to kill cora and boyd."

she sputtered, blood falling from her lips and landing on her scrubs. "stop..."

ivy pulled her hand out without sillie's heart, stepping back.

sillie gasped, falling to the floor as she held her hand over her chest.

"and deucalion's gonna be waiting for you." ivy walked away.

sillie coughed, wincing at the pain. she pushed herself up, crawling over to the wall and sitting against it. she didn't know how long it was before melissa found her, derek with her.

"sillie!" they exclaimed in worry, running over.

"she-" sillie sputtered, looking at derek. "ivy-"

"what?" he asked. 

"she's alive."

derek paused.

melissa grabbed somethings from one of the carts in the hall, dropping them onto the floor. "we can worry about this 'ivy' person later, right now i gotta patch you up then derek can get you to deaton."