Chapter 56

~ROMANCE~

Writer pov.

Manik was sitting on the couch and Nandini was lying down keeping her head on his lap. They were busy in their mobile giving reply to some important work people. Manik's phone started to ring and he frowned seeing the number.

"Nandini, one second this is important call." Saying this he stood up and went to the balcony. He came back after 15 minutes and stood near the couch.

"Nandini." He called her. She kept her mobile on the couch and looked at him. She raised her eyebrows asking 'what?'

"I want to kiss you." He said in a low tone and sat in front of Nandini. Nandini smiled and covered the gap between them. They kissed each other slowly with all their love. Manik's hands were cupping her face while her hands were kept on his chest.

He broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and kisses. His hand went to the strap of her top as he took it down from her left shoulder. He placed kisses on her shoulder and arms. She felt him getting out of control thats went she held his face and stopped him in between.

"Why?" He groaned and looked at her.

"Aarohi will wake up anytime Manik. We cannot do it right now." She said to him and placed a kiss on his forehead. He nodded in yes and kept his face in between her neck and shoulder.

"I am sorry." He said in a low tone still snuggling in her neck. Nandini smiled and caressed his head saying. "It's okay Manik."

"Mom will be here by tomorrow. So i think we might get some alone time." Nandini said in a blushing tone.

Manik smirked as he heard her. She was actually getting bold day by day. He looked at her with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want to do in that alone time, Nandini? What are your plans?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"It's you who have plans not me." Nandini said while hitting him lightly on his chest.
"I have many plans with you Nandini. I want to love you ever second of my life. I want to spend time with you. I want to plant a baby in you. I want to take my last breath with you." He said while leaning near her ears. He sucked her earlobe while she closed her eyes in pleasure.

"Do you want a baby soon?" Nandini asked him.

He looked at her and said. "No, I want us to have some time before we plan another child." He plant a kiss on her forehead while she smiled and nodded her head.

"I think we should wake her up. She wants to play in the garden, right?" Nandini asked. Manik nodded in yes and went towards the bed. He laid down besides her and looked at her. She was looking like a cute little doll. He placed a kiss on her stomach and than on her forehead.

"My doll." He whispered before trying to wake her up.

"Baby wake up. Don't you want to play in garden?" He asked while shaking her a little.

"Let me shleep na daddy." She said while pushing Manik slowly with her soft hands. He snuggled in her stomach and poked his nose there making her ticklish. She laughed and rolled herself on her stomach and again closed her eyes.

"Baby don't you want to play in the garden?" He asked.

She looked at him and bobbed her head saying. "I walt to play daddy."

"Than get up jaan." He said while placing a kiss on her chubby cheek. She gets up and hugged Manik tightly. He smiled and took her inside the washroom. After getting fresh Manik walks out with Aarohi in his arms.