Chapter 53

~THE BUS RIDE~

Writer's pov.

Restaurant.

"Muma, I am hungly." Aarohi said looking at her muma with a big pout.

"I have food in the bus baby. Let's go back than We will eat, okay?" Nandini said and kissed her forehead.

They took a break in the restaurant to have some tea and to use washroom. They were sitting together and were talking and laughing.

"Nandini we are ordering some milk for Ayaan. Should we order for Aarohi as well?" Asked Navya.

"Yeah sure order it for her." Nandini replied with a smile.

The drank their tea and milk respectively and got back to the bus. Nandini opened the bag she was Carrying and took out the box of food.

"Guys anyone want bread butter?" She asked.

"Sure why not." Said Manik and everyone laughed. He and Cabir were the biggest foodie in their gang.

"We will never say no to the food." Said cabir and they took a piece. Nandini feeds Aarohi from her hand and even she eats 1.
After eating, they again started talking and laughing with each other. They played 2 to 3 games and kept on talking. Nandini blended with them very easily. She was enjoying their company a lot. While Manik was being himself today. He felt like he got his teenage back.

It was late 2am and they decided to sleep now. Aarohi was already sleeping in Nandini's arms. It was decided that Nandini and Aarohi will sleep in one compartment while Manik in other one. The compartment was only big enough for 1 adult to sleep.

"Nandini I want to talk." Manik said in a low tone because Aarohi was sleeping. Nandini smiled and sat on the bed. She patted on the other side of the bed for him to sit. He smiled and sat besides her. He took her in as side hug and she kept her head in his chest.

"Are you enjoying? I mean are you comfortable with my friends?" He asked.

"Now even they are my friends, Manik. They are amazing people and I like them a lot." She replied with a smile.

Manik kissed her forehead in a response. "Did you every thought about our honeymoon?"

Nandini blushed a little and said. "Yeah definitely I will love to go for our honeymoon but not anytime soon. We have already taken so many holidays in this month. Right?" She asked.

Manik nodded in yes agreeing with her.

"And we don't know how Aarohi will react. I don't think she will stay without you." Said Nandini.

"Yeah I know, she has never stayed alone without me."

"I won't mind honeymoon with her as well." Nandini said with a smile.

Manik's face got a little sad. "I know you never complain but you have compromised enough for us."

"I have never compromised anything Manik. Yes our life is a little different than other couples. So what? We still love each other. We still get time for each other."

"I."

"Love."

"You." Manik said while pecking her lips after each words. He cannot Express how lucky he felt having her besides him. He cannot Express how much he loved the person who was his wife.

"After listening to your words, I just want to take you in my arms and want to hug you till eternity."

Nandini smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Who has stopped you?"