Chapter 48

~SHOPPING~

Writer's pov.

One week later.

This week went in a jiffy. They were mostly busy with their work as they wanted to complete their work before marriage. The marriage was kept in Rajasthan as Alya wanted there. Dhruv and Alya requested all their friends to travel together from bus. So that they enjoy their journey. Few days back, dhruv called Manik and invited him to travel with them and Manik hesitantly said yes for it. He was not in a mood to travel with them because of their fight. But Nandini explained him and he agreed.

Today was Sunday and as decided they were going for some shopping. Nandini woke up early in the morning and she started checking all her clothes and than Arrohi's clothes which they can wear in marriage.

"Nandini why are you doing so much work? Just buy everything new." Manik said looking at Nandini and the messed up room. She looked at him with frowns and said. "Why to buy everything new when we already have clothes?"

Manik was going to say something but stopped as Nandini said. "I know my hubby is rich but than I don't like to waste money."

Manik smiled hearing this. "I love you." He said with all his love.

Nandini smiled and went near him. She leaned down and immediately pecked his lips. She tried to go away but Manik held her waist and pulled her near him causing her to fall on him.

"Where are you going Miss? I want my morning kiss." He said with a small smile and kept his lips in hers.

They kissed each other slowly yet sensually. While his hands were roaming all over her back freely. After they consuminated their marriage that night, Manik has got a little free with his touch. And she didn't have any problem with it as well. They broke the kiss and looked at each other. He put few strands of her hair behind her ears and kissed her forehead. She smiled and kissed his forehead as well.

"Get ready we will leave for mall in an hour." Manik said.

Nandini nodded her head and stood up to leave.

"Wake her up, Manik."

Manik nodded his head and Nandini went inside washroom to change her clothes.

...........

Nandini came out wearing a casual white tee and boyfriend jeans. The tee was perfect tucked inside her jeans while she took a black sling to carry some money and mobile in it. After applying some lipstick she wore her white sneakers to complete her look.

"How am I looking?" She asked Manik who just came inside with Aaorhi in his arms.

"College going girl." He said with a wink and Nandini just laugh in her response.

"My baby girl is looking so cute." Nandini said picking Aaohi in her arms. She was wearing a crop top with shorts and sneaker. Aarohi smiled brightly getting a compliment from her muma.

"Thalk you muma. You soo beaultiful too." Even she complimented her back causing Nandini's heart to swell out of love.

"No one complimented me that means I am not looking good." Manik said sadly just trying to get some attention on him.