Chapter 36

~DO I SERIOUSLY LOVE HIM?~

Writer’s pov.

Singhania Mansion.

“Where is mom?” Asked Manik with concern.

“Dad, don’t tell me you fought with her on some silly reason and she left in anger.” Abhimanyu said.

Nandini and Abhimanyu looked at Rajesh with a suspicious look. While Rajesh widens his eyes and said. “Don’t look at me like this. I haven’t fight with your mother.”

“Seriously?” Nandini asked suspiciously.

“Yeah, I swear on you. I am not guilty. Trust me.” Said Rajesh.

Nandini nodded in yes-saying. “Fine, I trust you. But then where is mom?”

“Let’s go and find her outside.” Manik said and everyone headed outside the room to find Swara.

“Abhi go and turn on the lights.” Nandini said as everyone walked towards the hall.

Abhimanyu nodded but before he can switch on the lights, all lights were on and they heard Swara shouting. “Happy birthday to me.”

They all looked at Swara shockingly, who was standing near the couch. Nandini walked towards her making a grumpy face and said. “Mom you spoiled our surprise.”

Swara laughed and said. “Yeah, I thought why not I surprise you all before you all surprise me.”

“But glandma how you know that we ale going to sulplise you?” Aarohi said as she got down from Rajesh’s arms.

Swara kneeled down in front of Aarohi and said. “Because they all give me surprise every year. So I knew that even this year they will surprise me at 12.”

Aarohi’s mouth turned to perfect ‘o’ shape and she said. “But this ish filst time when I am giving you sulplise. Happy bilthday glandma.”

Swara went all aww on her as Aarohi hugged her. Swara hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

“Thank you babydoll.” Swara said breaking the hug and caressing her cheeks.

All were looking at the duo with a smile on their face. Aarohi walked towards the table where all the gifts were kept. She picked up her card and gave it to Swara with a big smile.

Swara opened the card and “Happy bilthday glandma” was written on it. She smiled and said to Aarohi. “Thank you bacha. This is the best gift I ever received.”

“Youl welcome glandma.” Aarohi said with the biggest smile ever as her glandma liked her gift.

“Okay now, lets cut the cake.” Manik said to which Nandini nodded her head in disbelief.

Swara nodded in yes and came forward. She blew the candle and cut the cake. She took the piece of the cake and forwarded it to Rajesh. Rajesh ate a small bit and even made her eat the remaining piece.