Chapter 8

Writer’s pov.

MaNan's bedroom.

“Ahh.” Nandini screamed as she saw her clothes getting wet.

Hearing Nandini’s voice, Manik turned around and as the water sprayer that he was holding was on and it faced Nandini, her clothes started getting wet. Manik saw this and immediately closed the sprayer.

“Manikkk.” Nandini screamed looking at him, giving him angry glares. Manik bite her tongue while Aarohi started laughing.

Nandini looked around in anger, she saw a bucket kept beside her which was full with water. She picked it up and threw the water on Manik.

“What the fuck.” Manik shouted because of her sudden action. His hands were on his face as he was trying to open his eyes. He rubbed his eyes and opened it. He looked at Nandini who was standing there with nervous face.

She was looking cute with that guilty and scared face. He was angry on her actual but seeing her look he forgot all his anger. He turned on the sprayer and said with a smirk.

“Now you are gone.” Manik said. Nandini sighed as Manik was not angry on her.

Nandini immediately turned around to leave but Manik cought her hand.

“Listen Manik, I am sorry. Leave my hand. I Seriously don’t want to get wet.” Nandini said looking at him while struggling to take her hand out of his hold. But he was way too stronger than her. Manik pulled her near him and said. “Aaru, throw water on her.”

“Otak (okay) dady.” Aarohi said.

“No baby you won't.” Nandini said but Aarohi took the water sprayer and turned it towards Nandini making her whole wet. She struggled to come out of his hold, but his hold on her waist tightened.

Manik left Nandini and came in front of her only to see her sighing in anger. Aarohi and Manik laughed seeing her totally wet and seeing them laughing, her anger flew away. Nandini smiled a little.

“Manik this is too bad.” Nandini said with fake anger. Manik laughed and said. "This is what I am and you have to bare me for your whole life. So you should think about it.” He said and winked.

Nandini rolled her eyes and said. “I don’t like to change my decision.”

“But marrying me was not your decision." Manik said.

“But being your friend was my decision." Nandini said in a matter of fact tone. Manik smiled listening to her statement. Nandini looked at Aarohi who was standing there still playing with water sprayer.

“And you naughty girl, you took your dady’s side. What about your muma, huh?" Nandini asked while keeping her both hands on her waist. Aarohi bite her tongue and went near her. She hugged Nandini’s leg and said. “Sholly Muma.”

“It's okay baby.” Nandini said caressing her hairs. “Lets go or else you will catch cold." Nandini said to Aarohi and in return she gave a small pout. “But I want to play Muma. Pleash.”

“Baby, your muma is right, lets go and even we are getting late for Lonavala. Come on le3ts get ready.” Manik said and picked up a towel and wrapped it around Aarohi.